+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeremiahcp

Thread: 4.1 Healing Changes.

Default 4.1 Healing Changes.

The other thread seemed mostly about DPS, but some of us still do care about healing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking at the changes to Sentinel and Divine Favor on the PTS and even though Legendary Light of Redemption is getting a boost, I feel we'll still lose overall ST heals with the loss of DF as a ST heal.

Sentinel already struggles to be competitive in PvP and these changes could be counter productive.

I am wondering if the devs took into consideration that players are currently using Tidal Surge and Nyol's Hope to boost the effectiveness of DF. Which means a greater overall loss in ST heals with the changes to DF.
    Last edited by Jeremiahcp; 03-25-2017 at 06:44 AM.

Fia

Imo all (?) our Sentinel heals should additionally apply a HoT effect (which some already do, but we need a much stronger HoT effect).
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Soulwalker

What we need above all is to have persistent buffs. Nothing says screw your healing like having to reapply everything after getting killed and combat ressed

Shadowlander

All of your invocations do provide a HoT; just a very short one (Echoes of Altruism perk). And there's no point to it lasting 15+sec, when you're simply reapplying it every gcd. - Sentinel is NOT Warden.

As for DF... I don't know about you, but the stacks don't ever decrease for me. It's just a flat 30% boost for 30sec every 1min. Enjoy the abuse. That said; i haven't bothered trying testing trying to boost DF with some other cd... Hmmm. I may look into that.

As for the buff thing... Sentinel isn't the only one with that problem; and it's quite irritating in each of the specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xethx View Post
    As for DF... I don't know about you, but the stacks don't ever decrease for me. It's just a flat 30% boost for 30sec every 1min. Enjoy the abuse.

They do decrease, when you actually heal the person with the stacks.

You are probably reading/interpreting the ability wrong.

EDIT:
    Or i guess it's broken now, they did go down at some point...
    Last edited by Zehne; 05-12-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Jokes, I'm glad I read this thread!
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread