+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Archyface
  • 1 Post By Archyface
  • 1 Post By UnusualBunny

Thread: Please look at my stats

Champion

Default Please look at my stats

So, I'm allowed one stupid question a day, right?

I finally caved and allowed myself to try a 1-button shaman spec. Micromanaging on a testdummy is managable with my disability, but when my target starts moving around I cannot keep up, unless I can use a 1-button spec. I even added in ride the lighting in my macro so the first disconnect automatically reconnects. LOL

But still I can't do the ~300k dps that everybody mentions! Not even on a test-dummy. Figuring I can't do much wrong with such a spec, I've come to the conclusion that something else must be very wrong. Like my stats/gear...

Can anybody please critique my stats? Or is it just that I'm not fully geared yet?
    http://img.pixady.com/2017/02/264338...39_460x388.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    Can anybody please critique my stats? Or is it just that I'm not fully geared yet?
    http://img.pixady.com/2017/02/264338...39_460x388.jpg
    Seeing that your wearing dungeon or pvp gear, your Spell power seems on the lower side. What makes me wonder what spec your running with that 1 button shaman version.

Could be fragments but mine don't give that much Spell power as they are mostly focused on Crit power and i am on ~41000 Spell power in Shaman.

Also if possible post the macro that you are using, and a breakdown.
    Last edited by UnusualBunny; 02-08-2017 at 02:58 AM.

Ascendant

What's the DPS you're doing?
    What's your breakdown?

This is my 2000 hit cleric on a 67 dummy in my dimension. A lot worse geared than yours and getting 207k

you'll notice (if you don't live in the states) that 1 button shammy has a lot of ability lag (like a lot of specs). I was watching just then, and one in every 4 abilites is delayed by 0.5seconds. That's a huge loss.

http://i.imgur.com/oXvO2wi.png
    Last edited by Archyface; 02-08-2017 at 03:04 AM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by UnusualBunny View Post
    Seeing that your wearing dungeon or pvp gear, your Spell power seems on the lower side. What makes me wonder what spec your running with that 1 button shaman version.

Could be fragments but mine don't give that much Spell power as they are mostly focused on Crit power and i am on ~41000 Spell power in Shaman.

Also if possible post the macro that you are using, and a breakdown.
    Thanks for your reply. Any advise is much appreciated!

My DPS is currenlty 250K.

I'm using exactly this spec:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ode-300-a.html

And I'm using its macro's as advised, except for the 'ride the lightning' that I've put in there.

Main Spam:
    #show Icy Blow
    Suppressmacrofailures
    cast ride the lightning
    cast frozen wrath
    cast Glacial Strike
    cast massive blow
    cast punishing strike
    cast Icy Blow
    cast Ekkehard's Grasp
    cast glacial shield

Deep Freeze/ROTN:
    #show Deep Freeze
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Rage of the North
    cast Deep Freeze
    cast massive blow
    cast glacial strike
    Last edited by Xlavius; 02-08-2017 at 03:13 AM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    What's the DPS you're doing?
    What's your breakdown?

This is my 2000 hit cleric on a 67 dummy in my dimension. A lot worse geared than yours and getting 207k

you'll notice (if you don't live in the states) that 1 button shammy has a lot of ability lag (like a lot of specs). I was watching just then, and one in every 4 abilites is delayed by 0.5seconds. That's a huge loss.

http://i.imgur.com/oXvO2wi.png
    Aha, my DPS is ~250K, so this is again telling me that it is about gear/stats.

Ascendant

Aha, my DPS is ~250K, so this is again telling me that it is about gear/stats.
    Well I literally did the 1 button shammy build which is entirely different to the one you posted. I'll try and get some better numbers for that spec you posted with the same gear.

Are you sure you have Runeshaper? I feel like you're missing the 10% spellpower from it. I just built the spec you listed and I have more SP than you now.
    Last edited by Archyface; 02-08-2017 at 03:20 AM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Ascendant

http://i.imgur.com/JPSD5lO.png

There has to be something you're doing wrong as I'm getting 310k with inferior gear.

Got a breakdown for us at all?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Well I literally did the 1 button shammy build which is entirely different to the one you posted. I'll try and get some better numbers for that spec you posted with the same gear.

Are you sure you have Runeshaper? I feel like you're missing the 10% spellpower from it. I just built the spec you listed and I have more SP than you now.
    Sorry, how could I leave that out? Yes, I am missing Runeshaper. I replaced it with Druid to the legendary fairy healer. You're 100% correct.

When the nerf hits the legendary bolt of judgement my build will be performing even worse. Maybe worth getting Runeshaper as a replacement then.

Sorry, how could I leave that out? Yes, I am missing Runeshaper. I replaced it with Druid to the legendary fairy healer. You're 100% correct.

When the nerf hits the legendary bolt of judgement my build will be performing even worse. Maybe worth getting Runeshaper as a replacement then.
    Okay so then there's a couple of things you will need to change.

61 shaman | 10 druid | 5 inquisitor is the spec you should be using if you do not have Runeshaper.

Legendaries:
    Icy Blow
    Furious Assault
    Deep Freeze
    Bolt of Judgment
    Fervent strike and not Faerie Healer < this one is the main reason your doing alot less dmg. Runeshaper legendary gives you a 15% damage increase. Fervent strike gives 10% + combined effort (applied almost automaticly so dont worry about using the ability itself) 5% is also 15% damage increase.
    Faerie Healer is only used in pvp or when doing solo content or leveling up.

Fervent strike unlike the Runeshaper ability can't really be used in a 1 button macro without losing to much damage. So you will most likely have to use that on a separate button and refresh the damage increase buff when it is about to run out.
    Last edited by UnusualBunny; 02-08-2017 at 06:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread