+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric Movement Speed

Soulwalker

Question Cleric Movement Speed

I could swear I was looking through the various Cleric souls like 5 days ago, and saw one that was like a 15 second "useable in combat" buff that increases the Cleric's movement speed by 5% or 7%.

I'm aware there is at least one that snares the Cleric, and I think two that grant much more significant movement speed increases, on longer cooldowns. None of those are what I'm talking about.

But I can't find it now. Am I crazy, or is there a skill that increases Cleric movement speed by ~5-7%?

Plane Walker

Shield of Oak
    All soul's movement speed buffs are usable in combat btw.

Soulwalker

Now I really feel like an idiot. I've been running around with this on my action bar for my Healer role, which happens to have Druid as one of it's sub-souls, just for the soloing utility...

Telaran

Not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for, but for Tok's I have a 49shaman, 16sent, 11rune build. You get windwalk from Shaman, Urgency from Sent, and the teleport/undo button from Rune. Combined with Speedy Shark Snack, Insoles, and Mighty Quickening Brew. If you don't have Runeshaper, try oracle for the movement speed buff.

I was using something similar, but Inq instead of Sham. Judicial Privilege lasts 5 seconds longer than windwalk. Does Sham get a passive movement speed buff you don't see like Harb?

Quote Originally Posted by Retfup View Post
    I was using something similar, but Inq instead of Sham. Judicial Privilege lasts 5 seconds longer than windwalk. Does Sham get a passive movement speed buff you don't see like Harb?
    Shaman, Legendary Furious Assault (lvl 61) gives a passive 15% movement speed buff. Which, for the moment anyway, also includes your mount.
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

Cannot remember the exact name but Judical Privilege i think it's call, Inqui buff, 10% movement speed, lasts 15sec and heals you if you get hit.

Shaman Legendary Furious Assault 15% passive.

Sentinel have a 1min CD with a movement increased, and you can cast it on yourself or anyone else.

There're like 3 masteries from lvl 63, one of them 10% passive.

Shield of Oak, another 5% 30sec.

Definitely we have a lot of passive and active skills to increase our movement speed.

Insoles from Outfitter or PvP one (12k Favor) is at least another 10/12% etc passive.

And from Planars you can get an extra buff like 12% or so for 2 mins.

I'm not in the game right now so i cannot remember exact amounts or CDs, etc, but all of these were what came to my mind by now
    Last edited by Shelenia; 01-23-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    Legendary Arkkam, The Dragon Tamer.
    Cleric of Inner Circle, Gelidra.
    Formerly known as Franark of Apotheosys, Typhiria

+ Reply to Thread