+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Stat weights?

Telaran

Default Stat weights?

Has anyone computed stat weightings for the top specs? Or is it too early from a gearing standpoint?

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by Athiona View Post
    Has anyone computed stat weightings for the top specs? Or is it too early from a gearing standpoint?
    The problem is, that currently it's no use trying to calculate stat weightings, as the specs are constantly changing due to tuning.

That said, I'd say a good bet is the usual crit power (until softcap, i.e. 40%) > mainstat > rest "rule", hope that helps a bit.
    Last edited by Fia; 01-09-2017 at 10:27 AM.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    The problem is, that currently it's no use trying to calculate stat weightings, as the specs are constantly changing due to tuning.

That said, I'd say a good bet is the usual crit power (until softcap, i.e. 30%) > mainstat > rest"rule", hope that helps a bit.
    No. 40%.

/tenchar

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    No. 40%.

/tenchar
    Umm, why hardcap (40%)? But you are right, it was 38% I think, not 30%, I forgot the exact percentage, though. With raidbuffs, that'd be 40%.
    Last edited by Fia; 01-09-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    Umm, why hardcap (40%)?
    Hard cap isn't 40%. You're 10% off.
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 01-09-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Hard cap isn't 40%?
    last I remember soft cap was 40% and hardcap was 50%

Fia

Hard cap isn't 40%?
    Ohhh, ooops, you're right, 40% is the softcap LUL, got confused with the percentages. Let me edit that. (:
    Last edited by Fia; 01-09-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Ascendant

Softcap is 40% and that's what you are aiming for for most classes.
    Especially important for auto crit stuff like shaman or high crit scaling spec like paragon.

Ascendant

There's only really 2 that have been done, unless Jotunn has done some more

Warrior (Reaver)
    Str: 1.169
    Dex: 0.449
    AP: 1
    PC: 0.355
    CP: 1.053

Cleric (Inquis)
    Int: 0.384
    Wis: 0.884
    SP: 1
    SC: 0.2675
    CP: 0.714

I did 61 Elementalist at the start of the xpac but I won't post that here as nobody uses that anymore. I should be doing all mage ones again soon once the buffnerf bat slows down. Will probably do rogues and primalists if nobody else is. And if I don't completely lose interest by then.
    Last edited by Archyface; 01-09-2017 at 09:08 PM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Cleric (Inquis)

CP: 0.714
    Is CP really that low for Inquisitor? Even with Fanaticism?

Ascendant

Is CP really that low for Inquisitor? Even with Fanaticism?
    It was a guildy that did it, I only briefly checked over the maths but it looked ok. My 61 Ele CP was 0.664 at the start of the xpac, so a low number still does seem reasonable. I was actually more surprised to see the warrior one so high this early on in the xpac
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    It was a guildy that did it, I only briefly checked over the maths but it looked ok. My 61 Ele CP was 0.664 at the start of the xpac, so a low number still does seem reasonable. I was actually more surprised to see the warrior one so high this early on in the xpac
    I guess it's more surprising that the warrior one is that high. We have soul tree crit chance bonuses in Reaver, but nothing approaching what Inquis has. It still feels strange that Inquis would only be a little above Ele though.
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 01-09-2017 at 09:19 PM.

Rift Master

I guess it's more surprising that the warrior one is that high. We have soul tree crit chance bonuses in Reaver, but nothing approaching what Inquis has. It still feels strange that Inquis would only be a little above Ele though.
    Well, there's always a small chance something went a bit wrong, but so far i can't say i found anything though. Keep in mind that the warior weights posted for Reaver had all the available buffs (raid ones, consumables, etc) and that's summs up quite a bit. If you take all that away CP should be similar in Reaver as it is in the above Inquisitor. Is that perhaps the difference?

Ascendant

No need to envy clerics.
    Paralord is loaded with crit. Dat ~75% crit rate in raid man all that juicy flowing strike with deadly posture crit stacking shifting king of the hill ownage!!! oh wait paralord is dead.

Tempagon also with dat old school focus fire 10% crit flowing strike arc shifting double up sweetness is loaded with crit too... oh wait nvm

Templord as well, that mad fully buffed chain crit charged double with 90% arc then... hmm forgot

61 paragon is pretty good at critting too and it's not a hybrid!!! hmm not very good in SPF... yet... you know the keyword yet you know there's still hope... damnit Keyens~~~
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 01-10-2017 at 01:45 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    Well, there's always a small chance something went a bit wrong, but so far i can't say i found anything though. Keep in mind that the warior weights posted for Reaver had all the available buffs (raid ones, consumables, etc) and that's summs up quite a bit. If you take all that away CP should be similar in Reaver as it is in the above Inquisitor. Is that perhaps the difference?
    It seems too low for Inquisitor especially when Symbol of Corruption double scaling off crit BoD. I understand Zealotry is not as good as RotN and has only 3 charges but damn really fanaticism with 3x zealotry stacks yet CP only @~0.7 sounds a bit off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast