+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sooo... RS and Inq off souls plus any 61 = Win?

Shadowlander

Question Sooo... RS and Inq off souls plus any 61 = Win?

As the title suggests,

Seems like at this point you can pretty much pick your choice of 61 spec, and with the Legendary from Runeshaper (Inscribe Fate, adds +15% damage) and Inquisitor (Bolt of Judgement, procs passively) you just can't do less that 200k dps.

(obvs there are a lot of assumptions about player ability in that statement, but I digress).

discuss?

Is anyone complaining about that?

Well, BoJ has a nerf incoming

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Well, BoJ has a nerf incoming
    Speculatively or confirmed?

Cleric
    Inquisitor
    Legendary Bolt of Judgement can now only proc once every 6 seconds. Proc chance raised to compensate.
    Source
    /10 chars

Champion

Yeah I mean a lot can be said about the current legendary balance meta, but clerics certainly had it the easiest with BoJ and Inscribe Fate. Just throw Inscribe in a macro, have the BoJ legendary, and Bam that's 1/3 of your dps between the bolts and the dmg increase. I'm just hoping that when the dust clears from nerf-fest 2017, clerics are at least still in line with the other newly "balanced" specs.

Actually, Rogues with razorbeast and the poison have it super easy as well, but that L. poison is getting a serious nerf as well.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boxsmith View Post
    I'm just hoping that when the dust clears from nerf-fest 2017, clerics are at least still in line with the other newly "balanced" specs.
    We aren't - as I understand it from those in the know, after the first nerf pass on clerics Dev was pleased with where the dps ended up - firmly at the bottom of what I'm seeing discussed for the other classes.

But clerics can heal - oh wait, rip that idea.

Should there ever be any PvE end game content worth the effort the only roles you'll see clerics filling is when Legendary DTF is wanted - at least until they realize that this doesn't apply the debuff and fix that bug. As for PvP - clerics will be rerolling to any other class - already have level 70 Primalist and Mage ready to go myself.

Soulwalker

There are plenty of useful combinations here and there. I'm more interested in the vast number of useless ones than the handful that work ok. Aren't these supposed to be useful? I think this is why some MMOs become garbled messes. If something works everyone not wanting to use it complain. I am not playing a character who uses this but I don't want to see abilities nerfed every time someone finds a way to actually use them. A good number of the ones I've tried don't work properly if at all. I'd love to see them fixed, not something that works nerfed.

+ Reply to Thread