+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake

Thread: BiS Cleric Two-Hander...

Default BiS Cleric Two-Hander...

I am looking for more information on the BiS cleric two-hander, Judgement...

Where does it drop from?

Also, what is the better combo to use: The two-handed weapon or the one-hand and off-hand?

Thanks in advnace!

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by WiseHermit View Post
    I am looking for more information on the BiS cleric two-hander, Judgement...

Where does it drop from?

Also, what is the better combo to use: The two-handed weapon or the one-hand and off-hand?

Thanks in advnace!
    The lvl 70 two-hander is stronger than one-hand and off-hand, but this stuff changes all the time, so you can't really say it will stay this way. For lvl 70 content, stuff drops from everywhere now, just run your dungeons, at some point you'll get it.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

As a general rule, most of the time 1h+offhand end up being better because you get an extra proc, and generally speaking, trion doesn't balance 2h procs vs 1h+offhand procs very well at all.

But time will tell with this expansion.
    Internet 101 : If anyone disagrees with you, they must be angry that you're right.

One hand + Off hand is generally best if only for the reason that animation delay is a real thing in the game (and can screw with abilities firing properly) and two handers seem to get hit really hard by it.

But if you don't play druid/shaman it has no impact on other specs.

Thanks everyone for the responses so far....

I have both sets of weapons and was just wondering which gives the most damage/heals

But, no one has any info on this "Judgement" weapon? Will it drop with the upcoming (if ever) raids?

The expert 2H vs the expert 1H/OH are almost exactly the same. IIRC the 1H/OH loses 30 spell power (ohhh nooo) but more importantly to me, doesn't move my weapons in my bags around when I switch between tank and DPS.

Judgement is probably a very rare zone event drop.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    The expert 2H vs the expert 1H/OH are almost exactly the same. IIRC the 1H/OH loses 30 spell power (ohhh nooo) but more importantly to me, doesn't move my weapons in my bags around when I switch between tank and DPS.

Judgement is probably a very rare zone event drop.
    Zone event, major rift, etc. Maybe even a generic trash mob somewhere. Keep an eye on the AH from the shards you can mule from.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

+ Reply to Thread