+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Possible ability bugs

Default Possible ability bugs

I've noticed some of the bugs with the souls are slowly being fixed.

To hopefully make things a bit easier to spot in the forums i would like to make a list of all the current cleric abilities people might think have a bug in them.

I would like to ask to keep this informative and keep out any unnecessary ranting.

The list so far:
    Runeshaper:
    - Seal of Vulnerability: The legendary version does not get applied when using "Rune of travail". The normal version of seal of vulnerability does get applied getting 2 stacks of Seal of Vulnerability until the legendary version falls off.

Oracle:
    Legendary Battle Fury: The legendary version of battle fury does not apply the emblems buffs on cast.
    Legendary Emblem of Alacrity: Legendary Emblem of Alacrity works on its own, but when Battlefury and Premonition are used the Normal version of Emblem of Alacrity gets applied instead of the legendary one.
    Defend the Fallen: The debuff only gets applied to the caster, not to the other party members.

Cabalist:
    Legendary Condensed Obliteration: Upon death or when soul walking still seems to shoot Bound Fate, and also triggers the legendary bolt of judgment. addressed on PTS.

Druid:
    Legendary Resounding Blow: "Next damaging abilility" is still only applied on melee attacks while stating other wise
    Wild Strike: doesn't apply any stacks of Natural Force to targets (the tooltip for natural force says it should so this may just be a tooltip error)
    Stacks of Natural Force: are not unique to the Druid (if you have more than one druid then they will consume each others stacks).

Warden:
    Healing Flood: Legendary version only gets applied to 10 players not 20 players.
    Legendary Healing Flood: does not benefit from Tidal Surge.

Justicar:
    randomly losing agroo in the middle of the fight: 4.30minuts seems to be set, happened 3.30 for me as well once.\

Masteries:
    Faith Reward: The stacks you gain form Faith reward are being consumed by instant abilities. For example Seals and legendary abilities that have become instant.

It is very likely that i missed some of the bugs. So if you have anything to add please say so and i'll try to update the list as often as possible.
    Last edited by UnusualBunny; 06-15-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Ascendant

Faith Reward stacks still gets consumed by Instant Abilities such as Seals and Legendaries that make abilities instant.

Also, Druid 41 point legendary only works on melee attacks although tool tip has the way it use to work which is for all abilities.

Overall the Cleric still have poor low end utility access from off souls unlike all other classes.

Foundation of Cleric is also built around having no more than 41 points in a soul or 61 or bust, simply because of having poor synergy if you go in between. However, Legendaries require 44 points in a soul to get your 3rd legendary in that soul which is most of the time required and as a result you lose tons of possible player options.

If you have payed for sub or expansion or have funded Trion in any way with real money you should complain about the poor state of cleric. I have brought things up but I have found only they listen to big spenders or player favorites these days.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 12-30-2016 at 02:27 AM.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Also, Druid 41 point legendary only works on melee attacks although tool tip has the way it use to work which is for all abilities.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/retired-f...ding-blow.html

I have brought things up but I have found only they listen to big spenders or player favorites these days.
    Sadly, those aren't interested in whether their class is balanced or bug free.

Only took one reply for the non-constructiveness to start. This is why we can't have nice things.

Defend the Fallen only applies the debuff to the caster, according to my raid frames.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 12-30-2016 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnusualBunny View Post
    Druid:
    Legendary Resounding Blow: "Next damaging ablility" is still only applied on melee attacks while stating other wise
    Nice catch, however I think this is strictly just a tooltip error on their part since they changed the ability from next attack to next melee attack (and forgot to change the legendary tooltip to reflect it).

This is actually helpful to druid (but harmful to druifiler) since it allows you more macro flexibility in druid (since only your largest attacks are melee this essentially reserves the damage bonus for your biggest attacks automatically).

small update to the list. remember if you have found more bugs in the specs pls post them here and i'll add them to the list

Quote Originally Posted by UnusualBunny View Post
    small update to the list. remember if you have found more bugs in the specs pls post them here and i'll add them to the list
    Warden:
    Tidal Surge doesn't effect LHF. (reproduce: 3 stack HF, use tidal surge ->HF to refresh)

Shadowlander

Default A Couple Druid Things

So I've noticed a few things from Druid that probably shouldn't be the way they are (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

Wild Strike doesn't apply any stacks of Natural Force to targets (the tooltip for natural force says it should so this may just be a tooltip error).

Stacks of Natural Force are not unique to the Druid (if you have more than one druid then they will consume each others stacks).

This one isn't technically a bug but is annoying (feel free to ignore this for purposes of the list.

Legendary Fae Mimicry (Next two abilities don't have cooldowns) affects non-damaging abilities like Peace of the Forest

Soulwalker

Warden: Orbs of the Tide only applies to 1 party/raid member.

Quote Originally Posted by Sealtjuh View Post
    Warden: Orbs of the Tide only applies to 1 party/raid member.
    That is the way it works, applies to one person and when it's detonated it heals 10 people.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zehne View Post
    That is the way it works, applies to one person and when it's detonated it heals 10 people.
    Ok strange i know in the past it applied to 10 people, its kind of useless heal now, it heals 1 person for 15k -_- and they call it an AE heal. lets hope 4.1 brings something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Sealtjuh View Post
    Ok strange i know in the past it applied to 10 people, its kind of useless heal now, it heals 1 person for 15k -_- and they call it an AE heal. lets hope 4.1 brings something new.
    ....It heals up to 10 people.

Heals dependent of your stats of course, but last time I checked it didn't proc bosuns. Still has it's uses though.

just noticed this today:

Justicar: Doctrine of Bliss and Doctrine of Loyalty consume 4 convictions instead of 1 as stated in their tooltips.
    D.A.T.A.-Terminal: Diagnostics did reveal frequent headtrauma. The user would do well to exercise more caution around blunt objects in the future.
    Khuri - Warrior
    Finnhiruala - Mage
    Goldmond - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Sinunu View Post
    just noticed this today:

Justicar: Doctrine of Bliss and Doctrine of Loyalty consume 4 convictions instead of 1 as stated in their tooltips.
    Not a bug.

http://i.imgur.com/PW8289Q.png
    Last edited by Boase; 03-05-2017 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    so, why do both doctrines consume 4 convictions,even when your so low in health that they can't possibly do overhealing?
    when I noticed the fact, I was way below their healing capabilitys in actual health, doing Scarn the last 10% solo :P
    and I didn't get the shield or was that just gone in a mere sec?
    Last edited by Sinunu; 03-05-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    D.A.T.A.-Terminal: Diagnostics did reveal frequent headtrauma. The user would do well to exercise more caution around blunt objects in the future.
    Khuri - Warrior
    Finnhiruala - Mage
    Goldmond - Cleric

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast