+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Possible ability bugs

Soulwalker

I know you guys have been working on Legendaries eating Faith's Reward stacks - Legendary Flame Lance is still doing it (is it just extra hungry or something? lol). I know you just fixed Bolt of Light and Seal of Vulnerability, so hope the fix for L Flame lance is coming out soon?
    Also, thanks for the updated tool tips on other Legendary abilities, cleared up some confusion re mana use

Shadowlander

Default Divine Favor (65er Mastery)

seems to be bugged. no stacks are consumed from healing spells.

Soulwalker

Default Legendary Shadow's Touch consumed by Fanaticism (and other non-damaging abilities)

Legendary Shadow's Touch appears to get consumed by *any* non-cabalist ability, not just damaging ones.

Is that by design? Or is it a bug?

Default Purifier, Legendary Ward of Fire

Hello,

I was checking out purifier legendaries today on my cleric and noticed a discrepancy with Legendary Ward of Fire. The tool tip for the ability states that stacks of Blessing of Flame will increase healing and shielding of Ward of Fire by 30% each stack. The healing increase per stack seems to be fine, however, the shielding portion of the spell with any number of Blessing of Flame stacks does not increase as the tool tip states. Mousing over the ability without any stacks the tool tip says 34982, and scales linearly up to 6 stacks at 36438. Checking the combat log casting this ability many times the shielding portion (unless critical hits occur of course) reads the exact same amount of shielding regardless of how many Blessing of Flame stacks I have.

Either the tool tip for the legendary ability is worded incorrectly to include the shielding portion or there is an issue with stacks of Blessing of Flame not being tagged as buffing the shield portion of Legendary Ward of Fire. Thank you.

Ascendant

Legendary healing flood doesn't also benefit from emblem of ice buff to healing even though the Tool tip says it does..

Soulwalker

Default Cleric tank aggro reset / loss?

In this weeks IRotP run a strange bug acured. I canīt say for sure what causes it but after 4:30 min infight at "General Silgen" our cleric mt randomly droped aggro we still killed it shortly after that so we simply ignored it.
    At the Highpriest encounter the same thing happend to both of us exactly 4:30min infight at itīs 2nd phase. We both are clerics and it seemed like we never had any aggro beforehand.

I tested that with a guildie at a Raid boss practice Dummy several times afterwards and in every case i as cleric tank lost aggro to him after 4:30 min infight. Also tested it with my rogue alt but they seem unaffected.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Crysaris View Post
    In this weeks IRotP run a strange bug acured. I canīt say for sure what causes it but after 4:30 min infight at "General Silgen" our cleric mt randomly droped aggro we still killed it shortly after that so we simply ignored it.
    At the Highpriest encounter the same thing happend to both of us exactly 4:30min infight at itīs 2nd phase. We both are clerics and it seemed like we never had any aggro beforehand.

I tested that with a guildie at a Raid boss practice Dummy several times afterwards and in every case i as cleric tank lost aggro to him after 4:30 min infight. Also tested it with my rogue alt but they seem unaffected.
    Can confirm that the same thing happened to me last night on Silgen. I lost agro (cleric tank) towards the end of the fight & kept having to retaunt constantly to get him to pay attention to me. This is the first time I tanked Silgen, so idk if this is new or not. Haven't tested with anything else (yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Leocadia View Post
    Can confirm that the same thing happened to me last night on Silgen. I lost agro (cleric tank) towards the end of the fight & kept having to retaunt constantly to get him to pay attention to me. This is the first time I tanked Silgen, so idk if this is new or not. Haven't tested with anything else (yet).
    well we've seen roll over HP (when cracking Xarth first came out), maybe this is roll over aggro...

Since you know, L HoF can pretty much out-aggro every other tank even with Mien of honor on.

Champion

This may be a dumb question, but what's "roll over agro"? Sorry if it's obvious but English is not my native language.

Yes, our cleric tank loses agro on high priest at 4:30 all the time as well.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Crysaris View Post

This also happened to us with a cleric tank both on beruhaust at ~2:30 into the fight and ~5:30 and silgen at ~5:30 into the fight. These instances happened last night between 5 and 7pm server time. I was not one of the tanks, so there could have been other issues happening like accidental taunts, and wrong mob targeting.
    Last edited by Skratz; 06-16-2017 at 04:31 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Leocadia View Post
    This may be a dumb question, but what's "roll over agro"? Sorry if it's obvious but English is not my native language.
    Think of it like your car... When your odometer maxes out at 9,999,999 miles or km, and you keep driving, it rolls over, to 0,000,001. Essentially you cross a threshold where instead of being at the highest point you can be, you are now at the lowest point you can be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3