+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bolt of Judgement no longer casting

Rift Disciple

Default Bolt of Judgement no longer casting

Sorry for length, but my Bolt of Judgement is no longer casting on my cleric. It says "required conditions not met" and I do not have the Legendary Version that shifts it to passive. It may be a "feature" as I started down that path, reversed course and now it seems to not want to go back.

I picked the Legendary for Bolt of Judgement and decided I didn't like the way my play shifted without it. So I reset the souls, specced out of having that Legendary and went back to playing. Ever since that respec, it won't cast. It says that my required conditions aren't met, I've confirmed that I do NOT have the legendary version selected in my soul tree, but it still refuses to hard cast, but will randomly cast it when I use non-Inquis abilities. Possible that it got "stuck" in the machine somehow and isn't recognizing the reset and respec? Anyone else have this issue?

Also, I've replaced the abilities on my toolbar (boy that was time consuming) and it didn't help either.

Rift Disciple

My warrior has a similar issue with legendary shock pulse. Maybe a recent patch "broke" something, allowing this issue to creep back in again. This was a big issue during beta testing.

Breaking blow also has this issue. Still useable with the bug but it depletes almost all your power.

+ Reply to Thread