+ Reply to Thread

Thread: asking for ideas to create a justicar dps hybrid

Soulwalker

Default asking for ideas to create a justicar dps hybrid

can you recommend me some hybrid versions that buffs justicar dps while keeping legendary HoF and the selfheal capabilities?

Telaran

Default me too

I have been looking at this. My initial though was have Cabalist, but can't get BoF AND leg Condensed... Sad Panda. Would love to know other's opinions.

This is what I use for Justicar Hybrid
    HoF is your #1 damage ability.

I use druid b/c it provides some of the best raw +dmg talents (for how far you need to invest) and it has double interrupts (giving this spec 3 in total). Combined with Fae-Step this spec is decently loaded with utility (and has tons of self healing).

Greater Faerie Healer + Legendary Faerie Healer +Salvation = ~~40k (self) hps i've pulled (10+ targets aoe Spamming).

Still tanky enough to do experts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehne View Post
    This is what I use for Justicar Hybrid
    HoF is your #1 damage ability.

I use druid b/c it provides some of the best raw +dmg talents (for how far you need to invest) and it has double interrupts (giving this spec 3 in total). Combined with Fae-Step this spec is decently loaded with utility (and has tons of self healing).

Greater Faerie Healer + Legendary Faerie Healer +Salvation = ~~40k (self) hps i've pulled (10+ targets aoe Spamming).

Still tanky enough to do experts.
    This is my version of that build, much more reliable in my opinion. It may not have as much aoe, but the single target damage is only outperformed by pure Inquisitor or Runeshaper.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...-lvl-70-a.html
    Last edited by RealDajova; 01-09-2017 at 10:14 AM.
    Livestream | YouTube | Twitter | Dajova <Consortium> - lvl 70 Cleric @ EU-Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread