+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Runeacle?

Quote Originally Posted by WiseHermit View Post
    If you are just coming back to Rift why are you even commenting on something you really don't know about? Whatever this spec is, it is still valid. 4.1 hasn't dropped yet so nothing has been nerfed

My point is if it's obvious to a less active player then it should be obvious to someone more experienced..
    Last edited by Refuge; 02-08-2017 at 10:29 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrine View Post
    You're not getting the point of the spec.

As of right now, RS/Oracle is a competitive DPS spec (top if you play it right/have a decent amount of CP) for all cleric ST DPS specs, period. You don't necessarily play this for 'raids only', you play this because it beats out all the other specs basically hands down.

For comparison, the only other specs I can really call competitive to RS/Oracle right now if you have poor CP would be Defiler/Druid or Defiler/Inquisitor. I would hate to include straight Druid since I'm of the opinion that that's more of a buggy interaction than anything, and both the other specs will be nerfed once (maybe) the developers realize that Bolt of Judgment Legendary is way too overpowered.
    61 inquis is ahead of RS/oracle even at soft crit cap.

RS/oracle is going to be playable in 4.1 but only if you have archon/BM with a cast time reduction. You'll just need to stand still for castigations - and it'll be within 10% of the dps of nerfed 61 inquis.

Quote Originally Posted by Storytimes View Post
    61 inquis is ahead of RS/oracle even at soft crit cap.

RS/oracle is going to be playable in 4.1 but only if you have archon/BM with a cast time reduction. You'll just need to stand still for castigations - and it'll be within 10% of the dps of nerfed 61 inquis.
    Are you referring to the PTS changes in terms of inquis doing more dmg than RS/oracle O_o? Or currently?
    Last edited by Refuge; 02-26-2017 at 09:46 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    Are you referring to the PTS changes in terms of inquis doing more dmg than RS/oracle O_o? Or currently?
    inquis is ahead of runeacle on live by a significant margin
    inquis is still ahead of runeacle on PTS (with cast time reduction from archon/BM) although by a smaller margin

I was just wondering if you meant currently which I was kind of shocked by. Saying that, i can't seem to make runeacle any better than inq atm, I'm assuming its down to my crit power, as the rotation isn't exactly difficult..
    Fwob - Zaviel

Champion

Can anybody please advise me the build for this spec? Sounds fun.

Shadowlander

So, is this spec completely dead now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjourdo View Post
    So, is this spec completely dead now?
    I can only speak towards it's viability in pvp but yes. The nerf to Legendary Emblem of Alacrity killed it.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Return View Post
    I can only speak towards it's viability in pvp but yes. The nerf to Legendary Emblem of Alacrity killed it.
    Damn, I Loved this spec in pvp

Soulwalker

You can still play it if you have an archon or BM, you just need to hard cast 1.4s castigations

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3