+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inquisitor lag abilities issues and other issues:)

Shadowlander

Default Inquisitor lag abilities issues and other issues:)

Hi would it be possible to check:

1- lag issues with abilities like legendary Bolt of Retribution

2-Bolt of depravity sometimes not working corectly i am able to cast sometimes 3instant bolts in raw

3-Bolt of light legendary(Sentinel soul) giving us 2 stack of Life and Death concord

4-Why Inquisitor dps is that far behind Runeshaper and Defiler?
    Please have a look at this since Inqui its free soul and Runeshaper and defiler not and some people may think that to be competive must pay. So please could we balance it a bit?

Greetings

Champion of Telara

why can't I apply Shroud of agony? its darkened out on my bar, when I try to apply it it says 'required conditions not met'
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by SmidgePlays View Post
    why can't I apply Shroud of agony? its darkened out on my bar, when I try to apply it it says 'required conditions not met'
    If you're above level 62 and are using the Benevolent Presence mastery you can't use Shroud of Agony anymore. The mastery blocks that ability in exchange for letting you use the three armor buffs at the same time.

Champion of Telara

well, poop!
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by atdt911 View Post
    Hi would it be possible to check:

1- lag issues with abilities like legendary Bolt of Retribution
    Sadly, the lag of BoR is nothing new. It's just more noticable now and therefore much more annoying. I remember the argument to reducing its cast time to 0.9s instead of 1s (with Echoing Concord).
    But that never got much momentum and isn't likely to do so now, as the focus of balancing and class design has shifted.

4-Why Inquisitor dps is that far behind Runeshaper and Defiler?
    Please have a look at this since Inqui its free soul and Runeshaper and defiler not and some people may think that to be competive must pay. So please could we balance it a bit?
    You always had to pay to be competitive. Regardless, on short fights with minor target switching (which is almost all of them now) Inquisitor is a valid choice due to its strong burst.

+ Reply to Thread