+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Parses

Default Parses

From what i'm seeing there are huge variances in dps from people I meet in experts (which isn't anything new).

But i'm curious as to what kind of parses people are seeing from what specs. Also if it applys to a long parse or short.

For Example:
    Inquis (2k hit):
    • Bursts ~~270k
    • Sustained ~~170k
    Kinda just want to get a feel for what a 'good' parse should be.

EDIT:
    So far from information gathered (term used loosely)
    1. Druid (61)~~ 400k melee, (requires no soul packs), double interrupts (one is 30 sec c/d), no purges, target swapping is worst of all dps souls, no aoe
    2. Inquis (61)~~ 335k, ranged, (requires RS soul pack), purge, interrupt, target swapping is decent, low AoE
    3. Shaman ~~335k, melee, interrupt, good target swapping, good AoE.
    4. Defiler Hybrid ~~ 310k ranged, (defiler + RS soul packs), two double purges, no interrupts, target swapping is mediocre, almost no aoe
    5. Runeshaper ~~300k ranged, (RS soul pack), interrupt, no purge, good target swap, Proc RnG, low AoE, mobility dependent on procs
    6. RS Hybrid (Rs/Oracle) ~~ 300k ranged, (Rs soul pack), no interrupt, no purge, excellent target swap, no RnG procs, 100% mobile, same AoE as RS.
    7. Defiler (61)~~ 260k, (+)AoE dps to Defiler hybrid. (-)single target dps to defiler hybrid
    1. Cabalist, highest (and nearly only) AoE dps, very littly single target, High CC capabiliity.
    Last edited by Zehne; 12-04-2016 at 10:31 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Zehne View Post
    From what i'm seeing there are huge variances in dps from people I meet in experts (which isn't anything new).

But i'm curious as to what kind of parses people are seeing from what specs. Also if it applys to a long parse or short.

For Example:
    Inquis (2k hit):
    • Bursts ~~270k
    • Sustained ~~170k
    Kinda just want to get a feel for what a 'good' parse should be.
    I'm not sure why your parse is so low, maybe it's a gear thing.

Here are my stats in inquisitor: 2k hit, 38196 sp, 2086 cp, 17552 crit chance

I burst well over 300k, I haven't payed too much attention to exactly how high I go, i'd guess around 350k. And I sustain anywhere from 230k-250k depending on lag and me messing up.

Rift Disciple

Here is a quick parse, I guess I am more in the 230k area, but I have had some SPE boss parses over 250k.
    http://imgur.com/SKR7son

Quote Originally Posted by Dreezee View Post
    I'm not sure why your parse is so low, maybe it's a gear thing.

Here are my stats in inquisitor: 2k hit, 38196 sp, 2086 cp, 17552 crit chance

I burst well over 300k, I haven't payed too much attention to exactly how high I go, i'd guess around 350k. And I sustain anywhere from 230k-250k depending on lag and me messing up.
    Maybe gear, more than likely it's spec. I haven't done any concrete testing of specs yet. So far on my priority list that is more or less second (since there is no immediate need to push dps in the current content).

Sorta half the point here; one is to find out if there are any significant outliers dps wise, the second is to crowd source for specs that work nicely at this gear level/content level.

Here is a quick parse, I guess I am more in the 230k area, but I have had some SPE boss parses over 250k.
    http://imgur.com/SKR7son
    Yeah I did some respecing, came out to 210-220k at the same time mark. about 2500 less Sp and 3k less SC than you, so i'm going to assume that your numbers are right on the money.

As far as the spec goes, Sent/RS for off souls (dmg buff debuffs for legendaries).

Thing is, I'm parsing higher in druid. (but of course it's melee and also slightly more complicated to play imo).

EDIT:
    http://imgur.com/a/WPv8i

Yeah...it's druid (dps was still sorta ramping up, but I thought that the parse was long enough to show, since the c/d cycle is 30 seconds)
    Last edited by Zehne; 11-22-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Rift Disciple

I think defiler is still top dps right now. did a quick parse of that too

http://imgur.com/batkMjK

These parses are on lvl 67 raid dummies so they might be a little high, but in experts right now i'm usually right around 300k

EDIT: Stats in defiler: 35156 SP, 2777 CP, 18494 crit chance. also have 4pc with dominion crystal now.
    Last edited by Dreezee; 11-22-2016 at 08:40 PM.

180k in shaman with 30k sp/13k crit/1500cp

havent parsed anything else, servers are complete ****, too much ability lag for me to bother

edit; inq about the same, clunky as hell though

edit; maybe closer to 190 for inq i dunno
    Last edited by ecru; 11-22-2016 at 07:43 PM.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    180k in shaman with 30k sp/13k crit/1500cp

havent parsed anything else, servers are complete ****, too much ability lag for me to bother

edit; inq about the same, clunky as hell though

edit; maybe closer to 190 for inq i dunno
    Ya, inquisitor is extremely annoying right now due to the ability lag/legendary lag. Defiler isn't nearly as bad to play.

Nowadays it depends mainly on Planar Fragments.

I could not raid so far in NT so once SFP came out my gear and focus was really crappy. Now i have 2000 Hit but my secondary stats are so lame (probably bad luck with fragments... always got Martials and nothing better than Tier4)

So for everyone else who doesn't have Dreezee stats like me (2000 Hit, 33832 SP, 16076 SC, 793 CP) it's my DPS with almost every DPS spec on my Dimension Dummy with no extra buff but my own and 3 mins parse:

Defiler 210k
    Druid 195k
    Shaman 170k
    Inquisitor 165k
    Cabalist 140k (600k+ AoE with 5 targets legendary buff)

I don't have Runeshaper, so it could be higher because of the 15% extra dmg from Legendary.

EDIT: Forget i got 3 new pieces of gear today, so the stats are updated but not my parses, probably it's higher now, i'll try it tomorrow, it's too late on EU already :P
    Last edited by Shelenia; 11-22-2016 at 08:17 PM.
    Legendary Arkkam, The Dragon Tamer.
    Cleric of Inner Circle, Gelidra.
    Formerly known as Franark of Apotheosys, Typhiria

Telaran

Some1 teach me how to play defiler, I seem to be awful at this managing so many dots and buffs. Also, why is no1 talking about Runeshaper dps?
    Last edited by qqmoarploxify; 11-22-2016 at 08:53 PM.

Shield of Telara

defiler because miserly affliction

Rift Master

These parses are on lvl 67 raid dummies so they might be a little high, but in experts right now i'm usually right around 300k
    Unless there is/will be a drastic change in how they deal with armor and resist on players an dmobs in SFP, they kinda simply forgot about it so far. Resist and armor is still stuck in NT days, which means players have crazy armor and resist % and at the same time, mobs are the same as they were in NT. So using a lvl 67 dummy should still be acurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelenia View Post

I don't have Runeshaper, so it could be higher because of the 15% extra dmg from Legendary.
    im using both debuffs from rs and sent for inq so that could be it yeah.

on that note, this isn't fun. bol and inscribe fate in every rotation isn't enjoyable. mage is suffering from the same thing with 1.5s gcd galvanic strike in the arbiter tree.. i don't know whose idea it was to make the most viable specs rely on these kinds of abilities, but it was a terrible one.
    Last edited by ecru; 11-23-2016 at 12:50 PM.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    im using both debuffs from rs and sent for inq so that could be it yeah.

on that note, this isn't fun. bol and inscribe fate in every rotation isn't enjoyable.one.
    I'm not using Inscribe fate in druid!!!

but I do have to use Bolt of Light.

Working out a few kinks in druid
    299k dps
    http://i.imgur.com/XpPzW42.jpg
    Stats in druid are higher than most specs due to +26% sp and +10% wis

Stats in inquis (for gear comparisons(+30% sp talents))
    39.5k sp
    16792 sc
    2671 cp

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast