+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fia

Thread: Is spell crit>spell power for shaman?

Soulwalker

Default Is spell crit>spell power for shaman?

I was wondering since spell crit effects massive blow if it supercedes spell power now. For shamans only I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxtra View Post
    I was wondering since spell crit effects massive blow if it supercedes spell power now. For shamans only I was thinking.
    The only thing I would consider putting on is like the greater from pvp with a huge spell crit modifier and spell crit proc since its best in slot for spell crit. Other than that I wouldn't waste my time reitemizing and just use spell crit pots. MB took a nerf directly in PvP and the bonus damage was later nerfed in PvE not too long after so it lost mostly everything that was suppose to be good about it. I am not sure how well it would do if you max'ed it out in PvP anymore which was a good reason to do it before since mostly bursting with double MBs and deep freeze was pretty much an instant KB on a low health or low geared target before FK (and libchanter) became over used.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 10-02-2016 at 01:28 AM.

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by Oxtra View Post
    From what I've tested, it's CP > all (until you have 3000), then it's spellpower and spellcrit (I think spellpower is a tiny little bit better). Don't read too much into it though, it really doesn't matter this late into the expansion and a lot of things will change in 4.0 anyway. (:
    Last edited by Fia; 10-02-2016 at 01:00 PM.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

+ Reply to Thread