+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Flashmemory

Thread: Abilities disappearing?

Soulwalker

Unhappy Abilities disappearing?

Ok, so I am trying out a new spec on my cleric. And I added Druid as a third soul that I only put two points in. It's just there for giggles with the pet, more than anything else, but I feel confused. When I made the spec, I had the buffs Subtlety, Aid of the Forest, and Spirit of Asphodel. i logged out and then logged back in later tonight and now those abilities are missing from my action bar, and they aren't showing up in my Abilities window. What happened?
    Last edited by BryanS; 09-22-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanS View Post
    Ok, so I am trying out a new spec on my cleric. And I added Druid as a third soul that I only put two points in. It's just there for giggles with the pet, more than anything else, but I feel confused. When I made the spec, I had the buffs Subtlety, Aid of the Forest, and Spirit of Asphodel. i logged out and then logged back in later tonight and now those abilities are missing from my action bar, and they aren't showing up in my Abilities window. What happened?
    They reworked druid awhile ago so those abilities are gone from the calling. It probably didn't reset for you until you relogged back in though.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 09-23-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Soulwalker

Wow, so, I had access to abilities that were no longer available in the game just because I used a class for the first time since the rework? That's actually very frightening that the game would allow that to happen, even going so far as to allow me to buff my pet (which still has the buff because it is a toggle on/off buff and I can no longer toggle it "off") when others will not be able to. I was actually somewhat excited for Starfall, but this makes me worry.

Shield of Telara

There is a difference between making abilities no longer available and removing them.

+ Reply to Thread