+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kalerts for Runefury

Question Kalerts for Runefury

Does anyone have any kalerts to share for Runefury spec?

What's Runefury? Is that a Runeshaper preset?

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    What's Runefury? Is that a Runeshaper preset?
    It's a hybrid i think, I'm not sure. I found a guide for it on the forums. If anyone knows a more optimal build for Runeshaper please feel free to share.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphadoras View Post
    It's a hybrid i think, I'm not sure. I found a guide for it on the forums. If anyone knows a more optimal build for Runeshaper please feel free to share.
    Here you go.

Soulwalker

Default My 61 Runeshaper Build

Im guessing like me you bought the souls to find out that well there wasent alot of information on the build itself beside the Hybrid Spec your talking about.
    Now while I do have my own version of the runeshaper Hybrid spec. I really enjoy using 61 in Warfronts. Why ? Rune of Smiting Crits Hits like a Pyro's Fulminate during Storm Legion... Now I am assuming You understand the basics of the spec such as cast rune of smiting as soon as it becomes insta cast. 4 x Runestrike = Rune of Smiting
    That while building up your next insta cast you should try to get 3 stacks of smiting force. (Rune of Soul binding, Rune of Castigation, Inscribe fate) Gives you 1 stack
    Never use rune of power before runestrike hits your target because you might just waste the ability because the chance runestrike gives to make you next rune of castigation Insta Cast seems to Happen on hit rather then the actual cast. ( This might be bugged)
    Last but not least I believe they fixed Rune of Impending doom witch was one of the main reason ppl did not go for 61 when it came out... although I am uncertain if it acctuly hits for 40% more dmg per stack but I personnaly only cast it before Runelord's Inscribtion ( ability) or if it Procs it passively within the first GDC . Cause this is when you just wanna dish out as many rune of smiting available and castigation if it procs.
    Here is a picture of my setup . I wont go too deep into reasoning cause im not the best Guide Writer but Runeshaper is all RNG and Crit Chance is Really significant for its DPS along with Crit power of course . If ever you happen to be a BiS Cleric then id suggest Swapping Inquisitor for Oracle where you would go for the 5 Spell Power Nods and Remove the crit chance from Shaman to Apply the 3 points in scouring Waves (oracle) to ignore 6% of Resistance with Magical ability. Because BiS would mean your Wisdom and Intel gives you enough spell crit too afford going more for dmg . ps: My soulstream is usually used as a heal in runeshapers case and the 61 mastery can be swap for Avenging Shield Depending on preference. Im not the best guide writter like I said but if you desire more information I would be glad to help you in game on NA Shards -Radicalangerfist@hailol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kalerts for Runefury-2016-09-27_232329.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread