+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warden based builds to try in beta 6

Soulwalker

Default Warden based builds to try in beta 6

Hello,

I am interested in playing a healer and so far I have enjoyed the warden the most as far as play style and the soul tree.

Was looking for some combos to try in the upcoming beta if anyone has any they have enjoyed or would like to suggest I would really appreciate it. The options can be a little overwhelming

Feedback and suggestions are really appreciated
    Lori

Shadowlander

Hello Lori, it would help to know if you are looking to focus on PvE, PvP, or both. Do you have a duo to run with or random groups?

Shadowlander

The 3 healing trees will most likely be changing somewhat (if the leaked patch notes end up being correct.) Warden's will probably be the most popular healing class for Clerics. I personally have come to liking Warden/Purifier and Purifier/Warden builds. Although my Purifier/Warden build doesn't reach full potential until higher levels.

But we'll have to see with the beta 6 patch notes and the beta 7 notes as to what will work and what will be good come full release.

Soulwalker

Thanks a bunch

I really enjoy both pve and pvp so I would like something that worked for both. Beta 5 was my first so I am still pretty new but the warden tree seemed to really fit my play style; a little bit more mobile with group healing.

I tend to go all out healing in mmo's as it is what I enjoy most so I am guessing some combo of warden/purifier/sentinel would be best?

I will most likely be leveling solo, I may have some friends to level with but I am not sure.

Thanks!
    Lori

RIFT Fan Site Operator Mattdoommaster's Avatar

I'm going to try the following, which is not exactly a Warden based build, but rather a Inquisitor/Warden hybrid: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...kVbzRz.EA0zk0z

Who knows how it will work out. I also have a Druid/Warden combo that's very hybridized that I want to try, and which I think will actually be the better healer.

If things stay the same for Beta6 i'll probably be trying to run this build for PvE stuff, mostly instances and rift with friends.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00Gej.E0b.xAoxzhuGk\

And i'll probably be using something like this for Warfronts

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...0k.xAxtz0zrk.b

Good amount of self heals / sheids. Movement + casting freedom, etc

Best of luck and cheers.

Soulwalker

This is great and will definitely give me some things to get started with.

Thanks

Shadowlander

Sounds like me then. I started playing from Beta 5 with both PvP and PvE. I made it up to lv 29 and did do the lv 30 dungeon on Defiance side (FC). As said in a couple post above this one, warden/purifier overall is a pretty decent combo. http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00ejG.xA0tzhz..E0khz

Of course this is just one of the few options to take. The reason I like this build is because it has the HoT paired with the shield wards from purifier. So if the tank or someone is spiked low, cast the shield, then choose one of the orbs to place. For HoTs, you can pre-apply it before boss fights (PvE) or before tanks rush in (PvP). What was nice when playing this is if your mindful to cast self ward on yourself every 60 secs, you can survive a rogue ambush and frustrate them.

Feel free to play around and if your not sure, ask the community. There should always be someone who can be able to assist. Keep in mind that this is Beta and soul trees may change. Hopefully it all works out.

+ Reply to Thread