+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ecru

Thread: A "healer" with DPS for NTE's

Shadowlander

Default A "healer" with DPS for NTE's

Ok, so I am in mostly t2/t3 gear. I am a bit over geared for NTE. Going full puri, sent or warden is overkill and boring. Even full defiler doesnt have great DPS.
    I am looking for a spec that will keep the tank up but will do some reasonable DPS. I dont really care if i sacrifice a bres or a grp cleanse to do it.
    Ive been toying with some hybrids like defilier/justicar and defilier/cab but the gains arent great. Def/cab has been the most competitive so far, but by the time cab ramps up the mobs are dead so its not very useful.

Ive been playing around with the soul builder and I think the next one I am going to try is warden/shaman/defiler focused around geyser. Might be crap but we will see.

Any build suggestions out there? There's gotta be something viable. If not maybe time to reroll mage .. but i dont wanna

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#n.../U8s/p8p0|TuX0

use your savant crystal, heal with healing breath/loathsome restoration to proc divine favor on your tank and the rest of your group, and don't forget healer's blessing.

you can go 58 inq/12 defiler for a single target cleanse if you want but i just switch to puri if i need an aoe cleanse, which is really only a few encounters or just one if you have enough dps in your group.
    Last edited by ecru; 07-08-2016 at 11:34 AM.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by timidrage View Post
    Ok, so I am in mostly t2/t3 gear. I am a bit over geared for NTE. Going full puri, sent or warden is overkill and boring. Even full defiler doesnt have great DPS.
    I am looking for a spec that will keep the tank up but will do some reasonable DPS. I dont really care if i sacrifice a bres or a grp cleanse to do it.
    Ive been toying with some hybrids like defilier/justicar and defilier/cab but the gains arent great. Def/cab has been the most competitive so far, but by the time cab ramps up the mobs are dead so its not very useful.

Ive been playing around with the soul builder and I think the next one I am going to try is warden/shaman/defiler focused around geyser. Might be crap but we will see.

Any build suggestions out there? There's gotta be something viable. If not maybe time to reroll mage .. but i dont wanna
    Better suggestion =o

Play my wacky Orafier build

41 Purifier / 0 Sentinel / 35 Oracle

You will buff the group/debuff the bosses ;o as main healer

Even if at first sight, the synergy between the 2 souls seems horrible, its rather efficient

Only thing you are short, is the cds, but you keep the buffs/debuffs rollin, so its kinda fun

If you want better synergy with Oracle hybrid, you can use Oraden ( 37 Oracle / 39 Warden / 0 Purifier )

Synergy between those 2 souls is MUCH MUCH better, but you will be mostly aoe heals, can still get the job down, but I prefer to have st heals ;o it gives u 1 sec Gcd , and various other utilities

I have made a few more hybrids, but they need more tweakings/testing

Try those, and update me, with how u like em

Ran, tanks with 120k hp with that build with ease so , u also get the +15% run speed, so runs goes fast =)

Sincerely, Exxy

Soulwalker

Exxy anyway you can post the link to the build for the oracle/purifier build?

+ Reply to Thread