+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Lyrine
  • 2 Post By Soulshield
  • 1 Post By Thunrar

Thread: Warden - Double-Dip HoT Bug?

Rift Disciple

Default Warden - Double-Dip HoT Bug?

I found this out recently when I was doing some research for my future Warden guide.

http://i.imgur.com/7iRObgG.jpg

If look at the combat log on the left, you'll notice that my two Healing Sprays actually ticked for different amounts, despite no change in equipment/buff/reactive proc.

After further testing, it appears that this only seems to occur when the first tick crits, and if a 4/4 synergy crystal is equipped (I was using Mystic at the time, not sure if Savant changes things).

Even further testing showed that this only seems to happen on Healing Spray and Healing Flood, but not Soothing Stream.

Could a Dev come and take a look at this? Is this 'intended behavior' for HoTs and DoTs, and if so why isn't it applied uniformly for all such skills?
    Lyrine@Deepwood <-Virus->
    RIP <Nephilim>
    RIP <White Fang>

Vlad got a lot of text to that bug which involves the 2 set(500 heal flat) and the mastery Healing Remnant and the crystal actually boosts some spells by 50%+ in healing output(it also bugs on your Blessing etc.).
    Warden definetly needs some similiar retuning as Liberator had on PTS because fixing this bug is a huge hps loss....I would guess(just looking at the insane numbers from healing flood and other spells which are dipping a lot) about 30%+.
    Also Healing Flood heal is increased per tic and not over it`s duration by all heal boni and as cleric tank you can increase the heal of it by 10 times through this accumulation of bugs :P
    Last edited by Soulshield; 06-22-2016 at 04:57 PM.
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

Plane Touched

just a thought, but I couldn't see dangers of the deep stacks on your screen. Could there be a difference between the number of stacks from one cast to the next ie you had left combat and gained stacks or they were not fully charged up when the first cast happened?
    Last edited by Thunrar; 06-25-2016 at 01:18 AM.
    You are entitled to a vomit bag, if you do not have one, one will be provided for you. We're strapped for cash so it may be used, barf carefully!

Councillor Thunrar@Zaviel Keeper of the Dead <Servants of None>
    Guild Motto: Why did that happen? Because **** you that's why!

Rift Disciple

Looking at your spellbar and wondering where your geyser is? Also wondering how you can play warden with this low amount of buttons? And last but not least i wonder why you apply Healing spray on your target and not on yourself?
    Last edited by spiegelspeakgel; 06-25-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spiegelspeakgel View Post
    Looking at your spellbar and wondering where your geyser is? Also wondering how you can play warden with this low amount of buttons? And last but not least i wonder why you apply Healing spray on your target and not on yourself?
    Probably because he was trying to isolate a potential bug and give proper feedback on it, but hey way to miss the point.

+ Reply to Thread