+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LF Points Spread for 61Puri

Default LF Points Spread for 61Puri

I am looking for a points spread on a tank healing Puri build to include Healer's Covenant in Sentinel. I have not been able to find any guides or video's showing how to place points or even what macro's to use. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!

Here is an older build I used to have before the shielding cap was added into the game. You can move a point into Healer's Blessing in Sentinel from another passive in the tree. You will then want to shift out the point in Caregiver's Blessing into another passive, perhaps in either Flame Speaker or Prudence.

I opted to grab 2/3 Enraptured Breath in Purifier just for some extra splash healing since this was primarily used for IGP HM Guurloth (before nerfs and solo healing).

Macros are the same you can nab from any existing Purifier guide. Essentially just any @mouseoverui for healing abilities, a cleanse macro, and you're good to go!

Cupcakey thank you so much for the help, this is exactly what I was looking for!

+ Reply to Thread