+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question regarding crystals

Soulwalker

Default Question regarding crystals

I realize that this may seem like a simple question, but what crystal goes with what build? Or which is best? I look and compare, but ???

inq = annihilation

shaman = savant/eldritch

cab = aoe crystal

heals = savant ( I think )

Puri, Defiler (pvp heals), Sentinel => Savant's Crystal
    Warden ST hybrids => Savant's Crystal
    Warden AOE => Mystic's Crystal

Plane Touched

Actually its probably better to use the ST crystal exclusively for Warden I think.

ST crystal boosts Bosun's Blessing AND the size of all of the ST HoT's that Monsoon puts out. This boost is larger than the one onto any individual heal so you loose a bit of heal over time on your 20man HoT but gain an upfront boost on each refresh. The only ability that doesn't benefit from Bosun's really is Geyser - and this registers as a ST heal at the moment so gains more from the ST crystal anyway.
    You are entitled to a vomit bag, if you do not have one, one will be provided for you. We're strapped for cash so it may be used, barf carefully!

Councillor Thunrar@Zaviel Keeper of the Dead <Servants of None>
    Guild Motto: Why did that happen? Because **** you that's why!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunrar View Post
    Actually its probably better to use the ST crystal exclusively for Warden I think.

ST crystal boosts Bosun's Blessing AND the size of all of the ST HoT's that Monsoon puts out. This boost is larger than the one onto any individual heal so you loose a bit of heal over time on your 20man HoT but gain an upfront boost on each refresh. The only ability that doesn't benefit from Bosun's really is Geyser - and this registers as a ST heal at the moment so gains more from the ST crystal anyway.
    ST; Monsoon is every 60 seconds. Ripple is every 30 seconds. Orbs of the Stream is rarely even worth the GCD because it's so pitiful. Honestly, even tank healing in general w/ SS and HS is dogtier. I stopped bothering outside of HS and instead I keep that on myself to maximize output of Shared Excess because numbers are pretty.

Healing Flood, Healing Effusion, and Healing Cataract have no CD. Pool of Restoration is every 15 seconds.

Only reason I would say use Savant's would just be Bosun's since that's the biggest overall gain @ 2503-2766 vs 3928-4341.

In the end, can just go for whatever you want.

+ Reply to Thread