+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking For A PVE DPS spec & Guide for 3.6

Default Looking For A PVE DPS spec & Guide for 3.6

I'm a returning player that currently currently working through the Nightmare Tide content. I'm typically a solo player while leveling, so I'm tying to find find a good Cleric guide with build and rotation information that will work for my play style. Through Storm Legion I played the old Duracell build. Thank you advance for any help.

Shield of Telara

For leveling purposes any Druid spec will work. I'd suggest this one. You can switch the subsouls as you see fit, e.g. going into heal, tank or whatever.

If you're bored try Inquisitor. I leveled that way.

However! Once you reach Level 65 you need to throw that Druid spec of yours into the garbage or at least hide it under your bed so no one sees it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagliegh View Post
    I'm a returning player that currently currently working through the Nightmare Tide content. I'm typically a solo player while leveling, so I'm tying to find find a good Cleric guide with build and rotation information that will work for my play style. Through Storm Legion I played the old Duracell build. Thank you advance for any help.
    If you're already 60+ the fastest solo build is 61inq with justi/defiler sub souls.

Discard druid at all cost Idk why people still say druid is a viable soul anymore, it's not. From 1-60 oracle out performs it in soloing, and from 60-65 inq or shaman are just way faster, and once you get savant's crystal shaman > all other solo specs for cleric.

Stop telling people to go druid. Druid is not an optimal soul anymore, not even for soloing.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    If you're already 60+ the fastest solo build is 61inq with justi/defiler sub souls.

Discard druid at all cost Idk why people still say druid is a viable soul anymore, it's not. From 1-60 oracle out performs it in soloing, and from 60-65 inq or shaman are just way faster, and once you get savant's crystal shaman > all other solo specs for cleric.

Stop telling people to go druid. Druid is not an optimal soul anymore, not even for soloing.
    Thank you Trauumhalt and Orochan for the input. I'm currently 62 and tried the Druid and really feel like I'm taking too long to kill anything so I'll try the 61inq build tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagliegh View Post
    Thank you Trauumhalt and Orochan for the input. I'm currently 62 and tried the Druid and really feel like I'm taking too long to kill anything so I'll try the 61inq build tonight.
    If you go 61inq /5 justi/10 defiler you will blow past mobs while maintaining full HP. Literally inq burst will be enough for any quest/named mob you face. Aggressive inquisition followed by nysyr's = mob deleted.

I say defiler because you once you pop fanaticism you can precede aggressive inquisition with marrow harvest ( which will crit when it procs ) and AI will also 100% crit, followed by nysyr's 100% crit. If you don't have defiler you can just go 10 shaman and use sanction heretic before AI/Nysyr's combo.

I'm sorry you wasted your time with druid. It really is an obsolete soul currently.
    Last edited by Orochan; 05-16-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    If you go 61inq /5 justi/10 defiler you will blow past mobs while maintaining full HP. Literally inq burst will be enough for any quest/named mob you face. Aggressive inquisition followed by nysyr's = mob deleted.

I say defiler because you once you pop fanaticism you can precede aggressive inquisition with marrow harvest ( which will crit when it procs ) and AI will also 100% crit, followed by nysyr's 100% crit. If you don't have defiler you can just go 10 shaman and use sanction heretic before AI/Nysyr's combo.

I'm sorry you wasted your time with druid. It really is an obsolete soul currently.
    Thank you for the additional input, I'll adjust the spec some more tonight. No worries on the Druid spec....no harm no foul, I shouldn't have been away for so long...

+ Reply to Thread