+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sentinal pvp 05/05/16

Default Sentinal pvp 05/05/16

I was looking forward to healing again after todays cleric changes, but senti still feels useless.

Even after the Reverent Supplication rework, Mana pots are still essential.

Why?

Because when you use Reverent Supplication you practically have no healing at all against the current damage being dealt in pvp.

It's a novelty ability now.
    Using it in the heat of battle hinders you so much with the 50% decrease in healing.
    Not using it means you are mana starved just the same as before todays patch.

Either way, it only takes 1 enemy player to lock you down completely, and if you are the only healer on your team.. well.. that sucks.

Maybe I'm just not doing it right since it's been awhile since I bothered with the spec and I might just be rusty.

What are everybody elses thoughts on the changes today?
    Last edited by Wackywoo; 05-04-2016 at 09:20 PM.

Arrow

Code:
              I NEED TO GET MANA BACK, WHICH OPTION DO I WANT?

V                                                   V

DO ZERO HEALING                               DO HEALING, BUT AT A REDUCTION

V                                                   V

this option sucks                                    i can still contribute, yay!
    Last edited by Riane; 05-04-2016 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wackywoo View Post

What are everybody elses thoughts on the changes today?
    It's a definite improvement. However, I find spamming crucials for 10 sec along with healing breath to feel kinda awkward. I'll definitely take it though!

I wish any heal would increase the percentage rather than only sent heals increasing it. It's hard to cast while glowing blue and trying to get away from angry dps!
    Last edited by Nantucket; 05-05-2016 at 11:22 AM. Reason: a good one
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
    It's a definite improvement. However, I find spamming crucials for 10 sec along with healing breath to feel kinda awkward. I'll definitely take it though!

I wish any heal would increase the percentage rather than only sent heals increasing it. It's hard to cast while glowing blue and trying to get away from angry dps!
    I guess i'm just too rusty with the spec then because i'm struggling to keep people alive. It's as if my heals are not even hitting their targets with how fast people are dying.
    [No longer an active player]

Quote Originally Posted by Wackywoo View Post
    I guess i'm just too rusty with the spec then because i'm struggling to keep people alive. It's as if my heals are not even hitting their targets with how fast people are dying.
    The matchmaking can be brutal at times, and I imagine there is an even greater imbalance on the EU shards. I have my share of the games you described but thankfully it's not the norm.
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

+ Reply to Thread