+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warden change on PTS

Rift Disciple

Default Warden change on PTS

I noticed Open Water got a change on the PTS:

http://i.imgur.com/UBWoqN3.jpg

Sentinel and Warden received the changes to the mana regeneration last week! It's ~very~ generous change and it will help out immensely.

Purifier and Defiler mana regen has remained unchanged and I don't think there are plans to change Purifier's but we'll see.

Also, should you decide you don't want the ability active for the full duration (since it does reduce your output), you can simply use the following macros:

Code:
    #show Open Water
    cancelbuff Open Water

#show Reverent Supplication
    cancelbuff Reverent Supplication
    Last edited by Riane; 05-02-2016 at 02:23 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Sentinel and Warden received the changes to the mana regeneration last week! It's ~very~ generous change and it will help out immensely.

Purifier and Defiler mana regen has remained unchanged and I don't think there are plans to change Purifier's but we'll see.
    I see, did not notice the change last week

I can't say I have had any mana issues on Warden since the mana cost reduction, but hopefully this means they will change the Tier 1 talent from mana reduction to SP or Wisdom!

Quote Originally Posted by Pretoi View Post
    I see, did not notice the change last week

I can't say I have had any mana issues on Warden since the mana cost reduction, but hopefully this means they will change the Tier 1 talent from mana reduction to SP or Wisdom!
    Well, I don't see that happening because the cost reduction (albeit a band-aid) is beneficial to other souls (albeit as a slight tooltip value lose) and it was just added for 3.6.

This is more of a QOL change .

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Well, I don't see that happening because the cost reduction (albeit a band-aid) is beneficial to other souls (albeit as a slight tooltip value lose) and it was just added for 3.6.

This is more of a QOL change .
    You are probably right, just feels wrong not having a SP/Wisdom talent in Tier1.
    But do any soul have mana issues outside of PvP (manadrains)? Can't say I have had that problem much since warden and defiler got reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretoi View Post
    You are probably right, just feels wrong not having a SP/Wisdom talent in Tier1.
    But do any soul have mana issues outside of PvP (manadrains)? Can't say I have had that problem much since warden and defiler got reduction.
    Yes, Purifier is extremely starved in PVE when played properly.

You already have spell power you can grab from Sentinel or Oracle (Inq or Shaman if F2P); Wisdom can be grabbed from Purifier or Defiler. Warden can be the outlier here.
    Last edited by Riane; 05-02-2016 at 04:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread