+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best use of Imperishable Life?

Default Best use of Imperishable Life?

Been out of the game for a while and am obviously way behind the curve here. I am attempting to get hit to 1000 to gear up for tier 1. What is the best use of my Imperishable Life? I though it was probably the 2h, as it covers two slots for only 2 Imperishables (initial craft and upgrade). Between my partner and I, we can cover all the required recipes along the way.

Is the hammer a good thing to make? It seems likely that it wouldn't be outdated until a tier 1 relic dropped but I wanted to be sure before making such a considerable investment.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Protoskull; 04-23-2016 at 12:34 PM.

The one thing you want to look at is the cost of upgrading the Planar crafted weapons namely where Voidstones are concerned.

The weapon upgrade needs 12 Voidsource Accelerators so that's roughly 70200 VS needed to upgrade it. If you're still upgrading other items, you'll end up taking awhile to get this upgraded.

However, that being said it is a good weapon if you have no other option available like farming in Rhazde Canyons and stuff!

+ Reply to Thread