+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you think about this pvp specc ?

Telaran

Post What do you think about this pvp specc ?

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...e0Vcz0fuz.x0Vh

Please provide feedback and usefull information if you have any

so is your goal to be a heal with some melee defense? or is it just for the shield in the shaman tree? or something else?
    cleric: my cleric build:warden/inquis/sent, My lvl 35 build for end of beta 6: ward/inquis/sent
    Great cleric guide By EmilB , Great cleric info By vi3L
    Mage: My mage build
    Great tank thread buy kikaku

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mbgz View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...e0Vcz0fuz.x0Vh

Please provide feedback and usefull information if you have any :D
    i choose Shaman only for the 5% less dmg taken and 15% healing taken. Seems pretty powerfull to take 15% more healing and take 5% less dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by LordGrim View Post
    so is your goal to be a heal with some melee defense? or is it just for the shield in the shaman tree? or something else?
    Yeah, did you just go shaman to get the 15% more heals and damage reduction? Or where you planning on actually hitting things and trying to kill them?

Edit: Nvm, too late on the reply.

I would personally go Warden instead of Shaman for Dissolution. You'll find that being mobile will help you on lots of situations. Again, just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by vi3L; 02-02-2011 at 03:51 PM.
    Detailed Cleric Guide by v!3L, your friendly, neighborhood Cleric.

i choose Shaman only for the 5% less dmg taken and 15% healing taken. Seems pretty powerfull to take 15% more healing and take 5% less dmg.
    looks like a great build what i would do is drop my points out of (in Templar tree) imp break free and ethereal and go in blessing of stone and bulwark of will. this will give you lots of healing and some crowd control resists
    cleric: my cleric build:warden/inquis/sent, My lvl 35 build for end of beta 6: ward/inquis/sent

looks like a great build what i would do is drop my points out of (in Templar tree) imp break free and ethereal and go in blessing of stone and bulwark of will. this will give you lots of healing and some crowd control resists
    Hmm, that's a very good point. Makes me wonder if Bulwark of Will removes CC in addition to making you immune to them.
    Detailed Cleric Guide by v!3L, your friendly, neighborhood Cleric.

Telaran

Does bulwark of will Remove allready existing CC on you ? if so. i see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by vi3L View Post
    Hmm, that's a very good point. Makes me wonder if Bulwark of Will removes CC in addition to making you immune to them.
    Does bulwark of will Remove allready existing CC on you ? if so. i see your point.
    not 100% sure but it still gives you 10% more dmg and healing witch is sweet. my way of thinking is most crowd control are snares and such and not many will take you out. so having tons of anti crowd control is almost a waist.

at least while i i played in beta 5 i didnt notice it to badly

+ Reply to Thread