+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winter Storm/Crag Hammer + Salvation/Reparation

Default Winter Storm/Crag Hammer + Salvation/Reparation

Does the damage added to attacks by Vengeance of the Winter Storm and/or Crag Hammer get included for the healing of Salvation/Reparation?

Sub-question: What kind of damage added do those abilities give at mid to higher levels? Enough that 25% of it would be noticeable in the healing if they do effect healing?

Default Yes, but...

Without having tested this, my guess is that the damage is either included with the hit or can trigger the heals themselves. Just remember that a smaller portion of the damage will be returned as healing because it is a non-Justicar ability.

They both trigger Salvation and Reparation, but not for much at lower levels.
    Jazebel - Admin - Revolution gaming recruiting: Recruitment thread - Revolution Gaming
    {} CPU: i7 920 @4.1Ghz {} GFX: Radeon HD 5970 Dirt 2 Edition 2048 MB {} RAM: 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator GT {} HDD: Intel SSD X-25M Postville {} MOBO: Asus Rampage II Extreme{} Screen: 27" Samsung Syncmaster P2770 {}

Quote Originally Posted by Daergo View Post
    Without having tested this, my guess is that the damage is either included with the hit or can trigger the heals themselves. Just remember that a smaller portion of the damage will be returned as healing because it is a non-Justicar ability.
    I guess it depends on how things get calculated. If you use a Justicar ability, say Sovereign Hammer, you get 25% to heal. The druid/shaman addition from Crag/Winter might just get lumped in with the Hammer and give 25%. If you see like 10+2+2 damage in the log though I'd guess you only get 25% from the 10 then 10% from each 2.

Ascendant

The damage from those abilities is listed separately, so they won't heal much from the Justicar abilities.

They heal about 2-5 health in the mid-20's with Salvation, and about 10 hp with Reparation. Not much, but it's something.

+ Reply to Thread