+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just want to be the best healer/cleanser I can be.

Thumbs up I just want to be the best healer/cleanser I can be.

I want to heal my team in PVP, PVE and everywhere in between, I also want to be able to remove any nasty conditions like DoT's, CCs and other nasty stuff from my team.

Lastly I want to be able to stay alive under concentrated fire of opposing teams while keeping my team alive, healed and clean.

What build should I make?
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Based on the beta 5 meta, there's a build in my guide (link in sig), in section 1.4, that provides really good healing utility.
    Cleric and zone-flow levelling guide for Guardians: kortlink.dk/cleric/8ptq
    Very sweet post about how Clerics work, you should definetly check it out (all credits to Vi3l): kortlink.dk/8q59!

Quote Originally Posted by EmilB View Post
    Based on the beta 5 meta, there's a build in my guide (link in sig), in section 1.4, that provides really good healing utility.
    I looked at that, but I don't think the Druid, Shaman or Cabalist had any cleansing skills.

Also, there is rumor the Shaman is changed, the Druid does not have a lot of healing ability (nice pet though) and don't know anything about a cabalist except that it is a offensive soul.

I was thinking more of Sentinel, warden and purifier or druid (again, nice pet).

But I am open to other suggestions.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Quote Originally Posted by Delphya View Post
    I looked at that, but I don't think the Druid, Shaman or Cabalist had any cleansing skills.

Also, there is rumor the Shaman is changed, the Druid does not have a lot of healing ability (nice pet though) and don't know anything about a cabalist except that it is a offensive soul.

I was thinking more of Sentinel, warden and purifier or druid (again, nice pet).

But I am open to other suggestions.
    No that's correct and that's the build the guides based upon, but if you look under 1.4, there's a healing build using the souls you're describing =].

Only problem is you might be looking to pump a few more points in to purifier instead of sentinel, to get more cleansing spells, if you want to be the ultimate "purifier of debuffs"! ;).
    Last edited by EmilB; 02-02-2011 at 12:30 PM.
    Cleric and zone-flow levelling guide for Guardians: kortlink.dk/cleric/8ptq
    Very sweet post about how Clerics work, you should definetly check it out (all credits to Vi3l): kortlink.dk/8q59!

+ Reply to Thread