+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shaman Changes!

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Iri View Post
    Not sure... I can't find the post where somebody was saying that the parses on Envy were inflated because of a bug. If you're not familiar with it I'm perfectly comfortable just saying that Envy has the only top ten dps cleric.

By the way, are we allowed to get *****y yet about how clerics have one single top ten dps representative in all of MoM, and primalists are now #1 on literally every fight? It's supposed to be "Different classes do well on different kinds of fights" not "Primalists are the best at every kind of fight and clerics are the worst at every kind of fight."
    theres nothing boosting dps on envy, meter just stops when the raid splits, so whoever uploads the parses only has full time of his group and half the time of the other.

Quote Originally Posted by N3okorrales View Post
    theres nothing boosting dps on envy, meter just stops when the raid splits, so whoever uploads the parses only has full time of his group and half the time of the other.
    If you get someone who stays on the main platform when the groups split you can see both sides. Hewi uploads for us so we get the full parse every week.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by InflatablePanda View Post
    If you get someone who stays on the main platform when the groups split you can see both sides. Hewi uploads for us so we get the full parse every week.
    Stop exploiting your tank!

Iri
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    i feel like this is kind of important so i'm quoting it. i'll probably quote it again in a few days or a week and probably sometime in 2016 too.
    Heh... while you're at it don't forget to quote Red Hawk's first post in here about how they want to keep all callings close to equal in their contribution to raids in whatever role the player wants to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

Ascendant

Heh... while you're at it don't forget to quote Red Hawk's first post in here about how they want to keep all callings close to equal in their contribution to raids in whatever role the player wants to play.
    Just give it some time, it's holiday/shopping month and primalist is a big money maker. Maybe after a few more primalist buffs (and maybe some minor harb buffs), it will be clerics turn I am sure of it...
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 12-06-2015 at 08:37 PM.

Iri
    Champion

Well, a nice bit of base damage adjustment for clerics. For every soul except shaman. Well, and technically sentinel and oracle, but nobody loves them anyway.

I know they already made this change to shaman some time ago, and obviously something is better than nothing since it will buff the subsoul stuff, and the Diversify change finally coming through at least gives warm fuzzies even if it's not a drastic change. But I'm still a tad bit... underwhelmed?
    Last edited by Iri; 12-09-2015 at 08:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

Rift Master

Well, and technically sentinel and oracle, but nobody loves them anyway.
    Iri - click the frown.

Eager to see what this does for us, not expecting much though - my chain heart has been broken too many times.

Well, a nice bit of base damage adjustment for clerics. For every soul except shaman. Well, and technically sentinel and oracle, but nobody loves them anyway.

I know they already made this change to shaman some time ago, and obviously something is better than nothing since it will buff the subsoul stuff, and the Diversify change finally coming through at least gives warm fuzzies even if it's not a drastic change. But I'm still a tad bit... underwhelmed?
    underwhelmed? what are you talking about? we're now only 9% behind dervish instead of 10%, and now even further behind harb than we were and blademark and phantom and blades wait shi-

Quote Originally Posted by Uviktig View Post
    Iri - click the frown.

Eager to see what this does for us, not expecting much though - my chain heart has been broken too many times.
    probably not much, since our souls scale notoriously bad with gear.

there are more changes coming, right?
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    there are more changes coming, right?
    1% dps and druid + justicar base damage buff hype!

I have ideas about what buffs red hawk has in store for us:

Ekkehard's Grasp range has been increased by 2 meters.
    The duration of glacial shield has been extended by 3 seconds.
    New ability: 58 druid - Shapeshifting: Disguises the druid as a primalist, so you are allowed to dps instead of having to boring jobs like defi/oracle.
    61 shaman is replaced by "Winter storm": The ability instantly turns off the rift meter of all players in raid for 8 minutes. So nobody can notice how far ahead derpish or paragoons are, additionaly dispels all existing blademarks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10