+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.3 - List of bugs for clerics

Default 3.3 - List of bugs for clerics

Update - 2015-09-22 - Added tooltip bug on Warden HoTs with DotD stacks, creeping remedy randomly proccing outside of PvP or heal the recipient of the heal that caused Creeping Remedy and tainted emblem talent not working properly with emblem of pain.
    Added inconsistency between defiler's bonds and range increase from mastery.

To go alongside this thread I made in the mage forums, I decided to start a list of cleric bugs here too for the sake of making a list of bugs for clerics too. Because why not?

Just like the mage thread, please write down any bug that I may have forgot or if there is any wrong in the list please point it out.
    Please feel free to post any suggestions you want in here, though I won't be adding them to this list.

Note: The list gonna start pretty empty because I am not as familiar with cleric's bugs as I am with mage's bugs.

Bugs
    Cabalist
    • Unleashed Oblivion isn't getting the 5 meter increased from Divine Inspiration mastery.
    • Shadow Breach doesn't remove combat when used. (Intended?)
    • Sigil of Catastrophe can be cast without facing target which is inconsistent with the sigil of secrecy that cannot be cast without facing the target.
    • Dark Manifesto is cleansable despite its red border.

Defiler
    • Inconsistency between bonds and range increased from mastery. Some bonds benefit from it while others doesn't.

Druid
    • Fae Dispersion add a stack of Life and Death Concord if specced into it.
    • Essence Strike doesn't refresh Eruption of life if Eruption of Life is on its last stack. (Intended?)

Inquisitor
    • There is a small window (About 0.1 second?) at the end of Nysyr's Rebuke or Soul Stream (and sometimes BoR) if the channeled spell grant the last stack of Life and Death at the end of its channel where queuing up BoD will cast it like a 3 stacks reduced cast. The last tick of the channel ticking will then provide the fourth stack and the reduced cast BoD will not consume the 4 stacks of Life and Death granting an instant BoD.
    • Juridical Privilege isn't being reduced by the full healing reduction in PvP. To be noted that the spell was reduced to 25% in PvP after an hotfix but that reduction is still much higher than the actual healing reduction in PvP.
    • Using Radical Coalescence with stacks of Life and Death Concord cause the instant Bolt of Depravity from Radical Coalescence to grant stacks of Echoing Concord equal to 2 + 2 x stacks of Life and Death Concord before Radical Coalescence. Example: Using Radical Coalescence with 3 stacks of Life and Death Concord will cause the instant Bolt of Depravity to grant 8 stacks of Echoing Concord instead of the 2 it is supposed to give.
    • Soul Drain is tagged as a melee ability, not gaining range increase from talent or mastery.
    • Trepidation doesn't respect CC immunity and diminishing returns. See here for video proof.
    • Perseverance with Determination talent cause the cleric to be immune to the Yrlwalach's Whirlpool.

Justicar
    • Censure ignore line of sight.
    • Doctrine of Authority can receive both the mastery and inquisitor talent increasing range making it have a 8 meters range increase instead of 5.
    • Doctrine of Authority and Divine Inspiration cost removal on DoA interact in a strange way. DoA still consume a conviction but also grant another conviction. Intended? Should DoA with Divine Inspiration not cost anything and grant a conviction on top of it or should it just cost nothing gain nothing?

Oracle
    • Resuscitating Chant, Defend the Fallen and Cleansing Chant consumes Emblem of Pain, but doesn't consume Emblem of Alacrity or Emblem of Ice. It shouldn't be consuming any Emblem.
    • Some of Oracle's abilities (Namely, Glacial Insigna) doesn't deal any damage if the cleric dies while the projectile is in the air.
    • Tainted Emblems doesn't work properly with Emblem of Pain. Consuming Emblem of Pain doesn't do any damage from Tainted Emblems unless Premonition or Battle Fury is active. See this post for more info.

Purifier
    None reported.

Sentinel
    • Light of Redemption ignore LoS and range.
    • Light of Redemption and Faith Rewarded get removed when changing instance.

Shaman
    • Deep Freeze getting resisted in PvP. Mostly in duels and open world but also happening in Warfronts/Conquests sometimes.
    • Deep Freeze hitbox still have some issues. Example: Akylios Lashers
    • Vengeance of the Winter Storm doesn't get increased by 100% from the Frozen Wrath debuff on Punishing Strike attack.

Warden
    • Monsoon doesn't get increased healing from healing increased buffs but consume said buff. (Example: Tidal Surge and Emblem of Ice)
    • The tooltips for Healing Spray and Soothing Stream don't have their healing value updated from Danger of the Deeps stacks but the duration increase is properly shown on the tooltips.

Miscellaneous
    • Major bug - Cleric's Soul Stream and Mage's Phantom Stream heal counterpart isn't able to crit despite Warrior's Power Variation and Rogue's Planar Variation heal counterpart being able to.
      Additionally, Warrior's Power Variation and Rogue's Planar Variation heal scale on AP while Cleric's Soul Stream and Mage's Phantom Stream doesn't scale on either SP or AP. See here for more info.
    • 2 handers animations are delaying damage while 1 hander isn't.
    • Using Ekkehard's Grasp may cause no animation on the next attack depending on race + wardrobe weapons. See this post for an example. Currently, only Kelari dual wielding weapons that isn't a totem get the visual bug. Any more confirmation of this visual bug would be appreciated.
    • Creeping Remedy is randomly proccing outside of PvP and can also heal the recipient of the heal that caused Creeping Remedy.
    Last edited by Snap; 09-22-2015 at 02:38 PM.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

Don't be shy! If you know of any bug(s) to add to the list please mention them. Good or bad bugs.

Update - 2015-08-26 - Added Censure ignoring LoS.

Sword of Telara

I thought tidal+monsoon got fixed a long time ago. Then again I haven't really played cleric for a long time.

Defiler's bond of corruption does not do overhealing but there is probably good reason for this (namely shared excess). Then again I don't actually know if other heal intercept do overhealing.

Anomaly: cleansing prayer can proc faith rewarded but not healer's blessing, divine favor or faith's reward. Probably best it stays that way but from descriptions alone it makes absolutely no sense as it's a ST heal as far as faith rewarded goes but it also isn't according to the other abilities.

Oh yeah, I forgot one: JP is not affected by the full PvP healing reduction.
    Last edited by Foolio; 08-26-2015 at 03:43 PM.
    Spellbook@Greybriar
    Rejuvenation@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    I thought tidal+monsoon got fixed a long time ago. Then again I haven't really played cleric for a long time.

Defiler's bond of corruption does not do overhealing but there is probably good reason for this (namely shared excess). Then again I don't actually know if other heal intercept do overhealing.
    That's normal. It works the same as Vampiric Munition, Fell Blades and Retribution.
    Only actual heals will provide healing.

Anomaly: cleansing prayer can proc faith rewarded but not healer's blessing, divine favor or faith's reward. Probably best it stays that way but from descriptions alone it makes absolutely no sense as it's a ST heal as far as faith rewarded goes but it also isn't according to the other abilities.
    I am not capable of reproducing this bug.
    My Cleansing Prayer isn't granting any stack of Faith Rewarded. I was using Merciful Appeal talent too so the spell was providing heals. It is also not proccing Healer's Blessing or Marked by the Light.
    It is however proccing Echoes of Altruism with Avenging Shield mastery.

Edit: My bad, I thought Faith's Reward and not Faith Rewarded. I'll add it to the list.

Oh yeah, I forgot one: JP is not affected by the full PvP healing reduction.
    I'll add this one to the list but with an asterix since it is unclear whether or not Trion consider it a bug.
    Last edited by Snap; 08-26-2015 at 04:57 PM.

Sword of Telara

Probably not bugs, just weird inconsistencies with wording again.

Light of redemption requires no line of sight to the target and heals the target no matter how far away they are, which is contrary to the way divine favor works yet both are worded similar ways.

(Then again, defiler links work like light of redemption, but something is a bit inconsistent here)

Latent blaze is rather peculiar in that it can heal people on the opposite team if it is cast the previous warfront. I think I have a screenshot of someone on my team saving someone on the enemy team somewhere round here...
    Last edited by Foolio; 08-27-2015 at 02:08 PM.
    Spellbook@Greybriar
    Rejuvenation@Greybriar

Light of redemption requires no line of sight to the target and heals the target no matter how far away they are, which is contrary to the way divine favor works yet both are worded similar ways.
    Adding it to the list because it is most likely a bug.
    I don't know of any other similar abilities working thru LoS and range, excluding links or buffs that procs on certain condition from the target itself.

Supportive Care from Physician doesn't work through LoS and when out of range.
    Same for Divine Favor.
    Obviously Synthesis or Symbiosis from Chloro doesn't do it either.

Latent blaze is rather peculiar in that it can heal people on the opposite team if it is cast the previous warfront. I think I have a screenshot of someone on my team saving someone on the enemy team somewhere round here...
    That's normal. The heal is registered on the target on application but only count toward the healing meter when it is activated.

Lol I wonder when Tidal + Monsoon broke since that was reported literally 2 years ago and Kervik saw it and then it was hotfixed 8/21/23 - for patch 2.3 Hotfix #16.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Rift Team

Thanks for both this thread and the other. As far as I can tell, Tidal Surge is properly buffing all casts from Monsoon. I'm looking at some of the other issues and will correct anything that I can repro and that is actually unintended.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hawk View Post
    Thanks for both this thread and the other.
    No problem. Hopefully it helps fix some things.

Sticky!

/10char

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Resuscitating Chant and Defend the Fallen consumes Emblem of Pain, but doesn't consume Emblem of Alacrity or Emblem of Ice.
    12/12 -- 15/15 -- 9/9
    Comet Of Ankhet -- 2/4HM
    Lethaemis@Laethys 1600 Primalist

Quote Originally Posted by Lethaemis View Post
    Resuscitating Chant and Defend the Fallen consumes Emblem of Pain, but doesn't consume Emblem of Alacrity or Emblem of Ice.
    Added to the list thank you.

Just to clarify, Resuscitating and DtF aren't supposed to consume any emblems.
    12/12 -- 15/15 -- 9/9
    Comet Of Ankhet -- 2/4HM
    Lethaemis@Laethys 1600 Primalist

Just to clarify, Resuscitating and DtF aren't supposed to consume any emblems.
    I edited for clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    Druid
    None reported.
    Except for you know the one that has been reported over and over for almost 2 years.
    Every single Druid Buff has to be recast after death. Most souls don't have to recast any buffs, some recast 1 or 2. Druid has to recast every single buff.

It gets annoying. Especially when on my mage I can run around in any of her specs and never recast a single buff due to a death.
    Last edited by Eilauria; 08-27-2015 at 10:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast