+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Justicar Tanking Build

Default Justicar Tanking Build

Please tell me your thoughts: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...sqEuqbzz.VqVzo

I really like tanking and I thought playing a Justicar will give me the challenge I seek.

Telaran

If your going to put the points into crits, i woudn't waste the 5 points in overwhelming. If you put those 5points into lust for blood, you can have signifiganty more staying power, ESPECIALLY if you have an extremely fast mace. Healing 5% of your total health every few seconds would be quite nice and help your healers keep on top of you. Also, Favored of the Vainar 3 points is almost a must, if you want to keep your resistance buffs in the shaman tree, i'd seriously think about sacking Doctrine of bliss and healer's creed. The -30 % to doctrines is nice, but to be honest if your really TANKING, you don't have time to spot heal your doctrines, pretty much the only doctrine you will really use is the AoE Heal for extra agro. Just my 2 cents. We've got to get to lvl 50 to really get an idea on this

Ore

Take some time and read through the thread in my sig file. You'll find a lot of useful information that will save you a lot of time.

Cheers,

Ore
    "Don't leave the spawn area! It's the only safe haven we have from those angry pigmies!!!"

-Anonymous Defiant in a WF

Quote Originally Posted by Massdan View Post
    If your going to put the points into crits, i woudn't waste the 5 points in overwhelming. If you put those 5points into lust for blood, you can have signifiganty more staying power, ESPECIALLY if you have an extremely fast mace. Healing 5% of your total health every few seconds would be quite nice and help your healers keep on top of you. Also, Favored of the Vainar 3 points is almost a must, if you want to keep your resistance buffs in the shaman tree, i'd seriously think about sacking Doctrine of bliss and healer's creed. The -30 % to doctrines is nice, but to be honest if your really TANKING, you don't have time to spot heal your doctrines, pretty much the only doctrine you will really use is the AoE Heal for extra agro. Just my 2 cents. We've got to get to lvl 50 to really get an idea on this
    Thank you for the tips. It's hard sometimes to hash something out on paper without trying it in the game.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ore View Post
    Take some time and read through the thread in my sig file. You'll find a lot of useful information that will save you a lot of time.

Cheers,

Ore
    I will take a look at your discussion thread.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread