+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How many classes/souls have purge?

Default How many classes/souls have purge?

Wouldn't purge spamming be a big problem for souls like Justicar and Warden?

Soulwalker

one of the ways a necromancer can actualy get mana back is to remove a buff from a hostle target I think it was like on a 15 second cooldown though.

Theres a TON of classes that can purge/dispel. Many of them on no cooldown or a fairly short one. I think they will have to adjust this eventually as it completely defeats the purpose of dot classes and classes that rely heavily on self buffs. I'm all for having lots of classes with the ability, but at least give them reasonable cooldowns. Some of these are on like a 2m cooldown which is fine, but others can be spammed all day or every few seconds.

Removes debuff from self/others:
    Purifier
    Sentinel
    Warden
    Templar
    Void Knight
    Infiltrator
    Nightblade
    Riftstalker
    Archmage
    Archon
    Chloromancer
    Dominator

Removes buff from you:
    Cabalist
    Inquisitor
    Void Knight
    Archon
    Necromancer

Most of your buffs you can recast instantly.

Purging of wards, hots and other high CD buffs could be a problem. I'm glad there are purge classes though, they take care nicely of the redwings in Warfronts.
    Jazebel - Admin - Revolution gaming recruiting: Recruitment thread - Revolution Gaming
    {} CPU: i7 920 @4.1Ghz {} GFX: Radeon HD 5970 Dirt 2 Edition 2048 MB {} RAM: 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator GT {} HDD: Intel SSD X-25M Postville {} MOBO: Asus Rampage II Extreme{} Screen: 27" Samsung Syncmaster P2770 {}

+ Reply to Thread