+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Lvl 50 melee cleric build

Soulwalker

Default My Lvl 50 melee cleric build

I personally want to be a high end melee dps that also uses magic and dots so the cleric is looking great for me...

I have created what I think are 2 good Lvl 50 builds... one for grouping and raiding that is pure dps and not much survivablitiy and the other is a solo build.

The 1st is for Grouping/Raiding its Druid/Shaman/Inquisitor: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...0txo.EVx00hcIk

For this build I went through the tree selecting all the talents that increased damage in any way possible as well as mana regen while skipping over utility talents like snares and any survivability talents other than the shamans unstoppable force (unavoidable) which allowed me to reach the top talent in both trees which should make for great dmg out put then i pick up inquisitor as a 0 point tree for its insta cast dot that can be apply while charging in. My only worry with this build is that it may have to many skills to manage and will need somewhat heavy testing to find what skills are best used when and what to prioritize

The 2nd is for soloing its Druid(main)/Shaman/Justicar: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...0h0txo.EVx000c

My druid tree is Identical to that of my previous build and i took out a few points of shaman in order to put enough points into justicar to get an AoE heal, aswell as a buff to the heals from salvation. In this build you can interchange druid and shaman as the main tree I just like the idea of having a pet along side me so i use the druid.

Those are my two builds let me know what you think
    Last edited by plzfindmybrain; 02-01-2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Fix links and rebuild based on feedback

you failed at linking, try again.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Glove View Post
    you failed at linking, try again.
    Should be fixed now

For the first one, I'd take the points out of Hailstones and put them in Eye of the Storm. It would give you more damage output, and really shines against 2+ mobs. In the second, take the 2 from Hailstones(really, Winter Storm does aweful damage) and put at least 1 into the Justicar tree to get Mien of Honor. The 40% boost to your Doctrines and Salvation is amazing for soloing. But that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by Skryth; 02-01-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Skryth View Post
    Hailstones(really, Winter Storm does aweful damage)
    I truly was not sure how much it did out put and the first build i made didn't have it and i don't recall why i went back and added it... and if the "leaked" upcoming patch notes are accurate then Hailstones is being removed so moving the points to Eye of the Storm is a great move... thank you for the input

Plzfindmybrain - I was wondering if your first build was for raiding / grouping... why did you skip over the buffs that you could share with your group. The off heal AoE etc or even the shaman buffs?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Manmadegod View Post
    Plzfindmybrain - I was wondering if your first build was for raiding / grouping... why did you skip over the buffs that you could share with your group. The off heal AoE etc or even the shaman buffs?
    I guess raid/grouping is the wrong way to put it... I was aiming for a high end pure dps and not so much a support role... looking back at it there are easy enough ways to drop some points in for the support buffs and the aoe heal if your group is in need of them which i will probably do as a separate role but this one is focus on pure dps
    Last edited by plzfindmybrain; 02-01-2011 at 01:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread