+ Reply to Thread

Thread: justicar changes on beta six

Soulwalker

Default justicar changes on beta six

So I have read the leaked alpha notes and while I am impressed with the direction trion is going, it left me with one question. Where are the justicar changes? All the other cleric souls are getting a slight network, plus the addition of a 36 point passive. Anyone have any idea what is happening to the justicar? Not sure if the post I read just omitted them on accident or what. Thanks in advance.

Looks like you were left out this round. Still lots of time before headstart. I wouldn't worry about it too much all this stuff is likely to be tweeked for months and months even after release. That is how MMOs are, especially ones with PvP included.
    Currently playing RiftQueue.

Ore

Quote Originally Posted by Terpuntine View Post
    So I have read the leaked alpha notes and while I am impressed with the direction trion is going, it left me with one question. Where are the justicar changes? All the other cleric souls are getting a slight network, plus the addition of a 36 point passive. Anyone have any idea what is happening to the justicar? Not sure if the post I read just omitted them on accident or what. Thanks in advance.
    Link or it didn't happen =)

-Ore
    "Don't leave the spawn area! It's the only safe haven we have from those angry pigmies!!!"

-Anonymous Defiant in a WF

Quote Originally Posted by Ore View Post
    Link or it didn't happen =)

-Ore
    Google is your friend.
    Currently playing RiftQueue.

Shadowlander

removed the link

search it
    Last edited by Neuros; 02-01-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Ore

Quote Originally Posted by Neuros View Post
    http://leakerz.net/wp/2011/01/30/rift-alpha-patchnotes/

Google is your friend unless you can't spend a couple of seconds searching.

I was just playing for the sake of being a troll =) And lazy. TYFTL
    "Don't leave the spawn area! It's the only safe haven we have from those angry pigmies!!!"

-Anonymous Defiant in a WF

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Neuros View Post
    http://leakerz.net/wp/2011/01/30/rift-alpha-patchnotes/

Take 2 seconds of your life to search, although i'll post it here for anyone else who's lazy.
    Unfortunately am at work and moat things are filtered... yet for some reason the rift forums are accessible, but the game site isn't. Go figure. Anyhow that's what I figured. Not worried about it.. curiosity kills me sometimes is all.

Blarg! Go ahead and read the "leaked" notes, but don't make decisions or formulate concerns or do ANYTHING because of what is said in them. Wait till the actual notes are release and we get the chance to try them out in-game with beta6.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Daergo View Post
    Blarg! Go ahead and read the "leaked" notes, but don't make decisions or formulate concerns or do ANYTHING because of what is said in them. Wait till the actual notes are release and we get the chance to try them out in-game with beta6.
    I don't make decisions off of what anyone says actually. I was just curious about the 36 point ability/passive is all. I currently play a level 27 justicar and keep playing around with my 2nd/3rd soul as I cannot really find one that suits me more than situationally. I seem to end up with shaman/warden for pve and inq/sent for pvp. Anyhow, just doing some theory crafting and the more information you have, the better the theory.

+ Reply to Thread