+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Which Inquisitor subsouls work best for soloing?

Default Which Inquisitor subsouls work best for soloing?

I'm still a bit undecided on the class compared to my Harbinger but Cleric has a lot more options in my opinion than Harb so working out the subsouls is harder. These are the ones I currently have worked out after doing tons of reading:

Inquisitor 61/Defiler 15/Justicar 0
    Inquisitor 61/Defiler 8/Shaman 7
    Inquisitor 61/Defiler 6/Purifier 9 (or some other survival variant I suppose)

I'm tormenting myself trying to decide what to play. All three look viable for soloing (the first two are even recommended for a lot of things) but the third one (the one I kind of cobbled together) seems like it might be better for soloing but lack a chunk of DPS of the first two? Still, I figured I could at least try to assemble something that I thought looked fun and ask for ideas on it vs only looking at cookie cutter things.

Any opinions are appreciated, I have trouble enjoying games if I don't know what I'm playing in advance so it's making actually having fun with the game rather difficult right now.
    Last edited by Darcrai; 05-01-2015 at 05:30 PM.

Telaran

Look, i use these two for soloing on my cleric:

Inquisitor

Druid

*edit*

Oh and btw, regardless of anything, you need the 0 justicar for soloing.

*edit*

Btw, disregard the 1 point into reparation in the Druid tree. I just noticed it does not affect pet i could swear it did o_O7

i will try this new Druid solo build and see if it works for me: http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#r/DkGBiBhlkl8/l8gw
    Last edited by Nizael; 05-01-2015 at 09:36 PM.

It's funny you link that specific Inquisitor, I was just looking at a guide about that one and thinking I liked it even though I lose the Defiler.

Telaran

Btw use this one for specfic content that needs a dedicated solo build: http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#DvaFgBhlkl8/rka8/nd

You will need your AOE fairy pet and even justice if you'll take on more than 5 mobs really q.q

*edit*

And dont use any shaman solo spec, inq is faster at killing and is ranged.

*edit 2*

Oh and yes, i forgot to give credit to the writer of that guide @_@
    Last edited by Nizael; 05-01-2015 at 10:06 PM.

61 inquisitor, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nizael View Post
    Oh and btw, regardless of anything, you need the 0 justicar for soloing.
    I disagree. 61 pt druid is so survivable there is no need for salvation. Why cripple your dps which is pretty fine for solo considering you are next to invincible even without those support souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    61 inquisitor, lol
    Yes in raiding gear when you can oneshot everything.

Quote Originally Posted by CKat View Post
    Yes in raiding gear when you can oneshot everything.
    You have 2 heals, a confuse, speed increase, mass fear, purge, interrupt, immunity to all CC, it's an OP solo spec in itself.

You have 2 heals, a confuse, speed increase, mass fear, purge, interrupt, immunity to all CC, it's an OP solo spec in itself.
    I know what I have because I play inq in any kind of group content even if I dont join groups most of the time. And I am telling you get rid of that OP gear then come tell me how soloing with inq goes for you compared to druid.

I know what I have because I play inq in any kind of group content even if I dont join groups most of the time. And I am telling you get rid of that OP gear then come tell me how soloing with inq goes for you compared to druid.
    I levelled from 1-65 in inquisitor.

1v1 normal = Inquisitor, using cds to instant kill.
    1v1 elite = Druid
    1v3 normal = Druid
    Last edited by Burninalways; 05-02-2015 at 12:13 AM.

Telaran

I disagree. 61 pt druid is so survivable there is no need for salvation. Why cripple your dps which is pretty fine for solo considering you are next to invincible even without those support souls.
    Yeah i was just soloing 1v1s in pve with the normal DPS spec, i guess i have one free role slot to toy around with

I used to use salvation when i needed to take on more than 3 mobs and pet tank would not survive, so my faerie AOEr would keep me alive along with salvation. But the 58 druid/16 justicar/2inq i'm using for these situations (which rarely happen) is better anyway.

The best soloing spec with 4set bonus is shaman with healing crystal (or just dps crystal when you don't need the heals) !
    Inquisitor with justicar has a some nice self heals, and an aoe fear, which is nice, so I can understand people going for it.
    Last edited by fufi; 05-02-2015 at 12:27 AM.
    <Apotheosys>@Typhiria
    World First 5-man Easy Mode 1/4 GP

I levelled from 1-65 in inquisitor.
    Leveling is ezy mode, try soloing something harder at 65 with crap gear in inq, especially when there are clusterfcks of mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizael View Post
    I used to use salvation when i needed to take on more than 3 mobs and pet tank would not survive, so my faerie AOEr would keep me alive along with salvation.
    I am using just the healer pet and can take on good part of major rifts and onslaughts in Tarken on my own. She alone can act as a little offtank entertaining the mobs until you whittle them down one by one (I never found much use for aoe in druid) and keep alive both you and herself. I didnt use justicar as offspec since lvl 50 and tank pet maybe one single time. AoE farming in lower zones dps fairy is perfect for though.

Oh and Burninalways <3.... your guides saved some of the faith I have been losing for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by fufi View Post
    The best soloing spec with 4set bonus is shaman with healing crystal (or just dps crystal when you don't need the heals) !
    You dont have 4 set bonus 2 crystals to pick from if you are fresh 65 soloing.

Please people, get off those high gear clouds and check what you can do without 1200 hit and set bonuses a bit.
    Last edited by CKat; 05-02-2015 at 12:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast