+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Purifier/Warden.

RIFT Community Ambassador Laughter's Avatar

Default Purifier/Warden.

This is no where near finished I am working on tweaking it and open to suggestions. I know that I will be going Purifier and Warden for the most part. It's also strictly PvE.

Purifier/Warden

Feel free to rip me into shreds if this spec makes zero since.
    Last edited by Laughter; 02-01-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Straight away I would lose 2 points in Sentinel and put 1 each in Purifier & Warden for your 32 point abilities in the root of the tree. The endurance buff you get from Sentinel doesn't stack with the Purifiers version anyway. The 2 leftover points in Sentinel could probably be spent better elsewhere... You're not getting any abilities for them. The instant heal is at 0 points which is presumably why you're there.
    Last edited by Pyrofox; 02-01-2011 at 07:25 AM.

Hmm ok thanks

Alrighty I updated it a bit

Soulwalker

Looks like a solid build, although admittedly I haven't really experimented with Purifier, but it looks good on paper.

I loved the mix in Beta. I only made it to level 20 and I started in Beta 5. I also didn't get to play the last two days.

The HoT's are great. I was able to throw my HoTsup and just stand there while it ticked away on the tank. Not to mention I have a shield (much like WoW's Resto shaman's Earth Shield) And single target heal's to patch up where needed.

Soulwalker

I mainly went shaman/druid and switched between puri and warden.. but didn't put any points in them. Although I did do warden for a day, and specced mainly in it to test the healing prowess of it. I'm loving the warden heals. I think it will be my main soul for healer spec.

Yeah. I enjoyed Warden also

My main heal build is Warden/Puri/Sent. At level 30, 20 points both in Warden and Puri and Sent is just for Healing Breath. And it works great. I'll most likely keep Puri at 20 and go 42 points total into Warden. Or eventually put 10 more points to Sentinel.

But the Warden/Purifier is a very nice healing build, when the tank got low, I used the ward and orbs of the flow, so the hots and the orbs could heal him to full, while he was taking no dmg.
    Jazebel - Admin - Revolution gaming recruiting: Recruitment thread - Revolution Gaming
    {} CPU: i7 920 @4.1Ghz {} GFX: Radeon HD 5970 Dirt 2 Edition 2048 MB {} RAM: 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator GT {} HDD: Intel SSD X-25M Postville {} MOBO: Asus Rampage II Extreme{} Screen: 27" Samsung Syncmaster P2770 {}

Default minor tweeks

I would remove 3 points from ebb and flow and then use them to max out still waters and rising waters for better healing abilities.
    Last edited by oonsar; 02-01-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oonsar View Post
    I would remove 3 points from ebb and flow and then use them to max out still waters and rising waters for better healing abilities.
    In order to move up in the tree I had to keep 3 in Ebb and Flow. However I maxxed out Still Waters and Rising waters but Overflow had to lose a point seemed like the best one to steal a point from.

Updated Purifier/Warden

I saw on some site that the healing grace of the sentinel is one of the highest healing per second skills, even in higher levels, so you might wanna consider putting 6 points in sentinel since it got some nice passive buffs too. It'll eventually all come down to playing the game and seeing whats useful and what's not.

Yeah I am honestly still toggling with it. This isn't set in stone. Just messing around with it seeing what I like.

/shrug

Looks average to me.............

I too, have fallen in love with this combination for Clerics. I do have a question....is it worth it at all to put so many points in one tree to get the Downpour ability from warden? I mean Downpour would be amazing in a raid situation....just don't know if it would ever be "worth" it to put 51 points into that tree alone. Overall leaving it alone and keeping the purifier's top tier talent for over-healing you will get with heal over time spells.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast