+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sentinel Tree oversight?

Telaran

Default Sentinel Tree oversight?

Has anyone else noticed that the Sentinel tree T1 talents give you and 3 pts option and a 5 pts option where as EVERY OTHER class (be it cleric rogue warrior or mage) has a total of 10 pts (ussually 2 options of 5pts each) as thier T1 row?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jarric View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the Sentinel tree T1 talents give you and 3 pts option and a 5 pts option where as EVERY OTHER class (be it cleric rogue warrior or mage) has a total of 10 pts (ussually 2 options of 5pts each) as thier T1 row?
    Personally I don't see a problem with it. Sent is a healing tree so 99+% of people speccing in it will take the 5 pt healy talent anyway. I'd just as soon not have more points moved to dps/pvp talents like the light bolt snare. Also, there are 10 pretty much "must-haves" in tier 2 so you'll be making choices soon enough about where to put your points.

They'll probably tweak it next patch. Rumor is most of the branch abilities are being shuffled a bit. So no worries.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    They'll probably tweak it next patch. Rumor is most of the branch abilities are being shuffled a bit. So no worries.
    lol makes me wonder why I've been juggling soul trees for the last two hours

+ Reply to Thread