+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would this build work? (Warden / Sentinel / X)

Default Would this build work? (Warden / Sentinel / X)

Was looking through the talent trees today and saw a couple talents i thought would be really nice for a raid / instance healer to have (Cascade [Warden] and Refreshing Communion [Sentinel]) Over all i'd probably end up using mostly Warden spells with a few of the Sentinel instant / AoE spells thrown in.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...uMk.xEbVc0c0hz

Anyone see something about it that wouldn't work well, or could be optimized?
    It'd give crazy mana regen when needed (my guess is close to infinite mana)
    I could see this being good at both single target and raid healing + gives a combat res if need be.
    I have Purifier in there for the added 3% Wisdom since i didn't see much else that would be better.
    Anywho i'll let you guys have at it and check back later to see the opinions.

Plane Touched

warden pairs great with either sentinal or purifier. Really can't go wrong as they make up for the warden's lack of burst healing via the purifier's sheilds or the sentinal's fast/insta cast heals.

Trade off between the two is sentinal will bost your crit and makes it so you can cure pretty much anything paired with warden and has some nice self healing options, and sentinal makes it so you can combat rez and gives you a second mana regen ability making it likely to be able to sustain mana without potions in long fights.

Both are excellent ways to go.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by ronmaru View Post
    warden pairs great with either sentinal or purifier. Really can't go wrong as they make up for the warden's lack of burst healing via the purifier's sheilds or the sentinal's fast/insta cast heals.

Trade off between the two is sentinal will bost your crit and makes it so you can cure pretty much anything paired with warden and has some nice self healing options, and sentinal makes it so you can combat rez and gives you a second mana regen ability making it likely to be able to sustain mana without potions in long fights.

Both are excellent ways to go.
    More or less that is the same build I plan to run. I'm not into the DPS thing. I prefer to heal. That build looks pretty good imo.
    Excuses are nails that built the house of FAIL

Might want to drop a point in purifier to put into warden to get the reflection spell. That, or drop the restorative tide, put points in Still waters or rising waters and max out purifier. That'll give you another DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyclam View Post
    Might want to drop a point in purifier to put into warden to get the reflection spell. That, or drop the restorative tide, put points in Still waters or rising waters and max out purifier. That'll give you another DH.
    I left the reflect out because its supposed to be a PvE spec and the the 1% wisdom would be more helpful than a reflect that would be used MAYBE once per instance

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskon View Post
    I left the reflect out because its supposed to be a PvE spec and the the 1% wisdom would be more helpful than a reflect that would be used MAYBE once per instance
    A reflective shield is very very useful for PvE, great for those large AoE spells on some fights. The cooldown is amazing too.

Champion of Telara

I see a number of things I would do differently. The biggest thing though is take those points out of purifier right away and put them in healing invocation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskon View Post
    Was looking through the talent trees today and saw a couple talents i thought would be really nice for a raid / instance healer to have (Cascade [Warden] and Refreshing Communion [Sentinel]) Over all i'd probably end up using mostly Warden spells with a few of the Sentinel instant / AoE spells thrown in.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...uMk.xEbVc0c0hz

Anyone see something about it that wouldn't work well, or could be optimized?
    It'd give crazy mana regen when needed (my guess is close to infinite mana)
    I could see this being good at both single target and raid healing + gives a combat res if need be.
    I have Purifier in there for the added 3% Wisdom since i didn't see much else that would be better.
    Anywho i'll let you guys have at it and check back later to see the opinions.
    I'm planning to use something very similar: ward/sent/druid

+ Reply to Thread