+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Inq/Ward/x

Telaran

Default Inq/Ward/x

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00eda.qA0z.EEkArtRtk

4 heals plus a faerie and the damage of 51pts in Inq ... think it might be fun!!

Was thiniking of subbing Sent for Druid if the faerie's heals don't scale very well as I level. But should be a great lvling build and I'm hoping it'll do enough damage/healing for a good hybid PvP build too!

whatcha think?

You could bypass bolt points, get more heals/sheild in the offset trees and just go for an aoe build using a shaman aoe and souldrain.

Plane Touched

I played a similar build last beta (I used Purifier instead of Druid for the third, 0-point soul - the shield is a phenomenal survivability tool) and it worked beautifully as a levelling build. For more utility at the cost of a little DPS you could go up to 21 Warden for Ripple, Drown, Blessing of the Sea, and Well of Life; for a pure DPS build drop to Warden 5 and put the other 10 points into the Cabalist Spell Power and spell damage passives.

I'd be interested to know what people think about Inquisitor/Warden/Purifier build as an effective hybrid of DPS.healing and survivability?

Try to go 5 points more into Warden to get Soothing streams, and drop druid and get Sentinel, that heal is alot better then your weak fearie heal.

If you really want the inquisitor 51 skills, then leave warden as it is, but still go for sentinel, that heal is just amazing.
    Jazebel - Admin - Revolution gaming recruiting: Recruitment thread - Revolution Gaming
    {} CPU: i7 920 @4.1Ghz {} GFX: Radeon HD 5970 Dirt 2 Edition 2048 MB {} RAM: 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator GT {} HDD: Intel SSD X-25M Postville {} MOBO: Asus Rampage II Extreme{} Screen: 27" Samsung Syncmaster P2770 {}

Quote Originally Posted by Savek View Post
    I'd be interested to know what people think about Inquisitor/Warden/Purifier build as an effective hybrid of DPS.healing and survivability?
    With 20 points into Warden to get Soothing streams, specced a bit into purifier to make your wards better and the rest in Inquisitor you are very mobile, have nice dmg from dot's and channeled skills and very high survivability.

Also if you go 20 into warden you can even help heal in WF's if needed without having to change to a heal role.
    Jazebel - Admin - Revolution gaming recruiting: Recruitment thread - Revolution Gaming
    {} CPU: i7 920 @4.1Ghz {} GFX: Radeon HD 5970 Dirt 2 Edition 2048 MB {} RAM: 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator GT {} HDD: Intel SSD X-25M Postville {} MOBO: Asus Rampage II Extreme{} Screen: 27" Samsung Syncmaster P2770 {}

This was my healing build. In PvE I could solo heal a dungeon group. In PvP it would take (and im not joking) 4+ players to take me down. If I already started my healing cycle before PvP there is nothing 1 or 2 people could do to kill me. There is no going OOM with Cascade. It is a fantastic build and at lvl 25+ you start to have enough instant cast dmg spells that you can throw in between heal cycles (if you are against high DPS characters) that you can take them down with little effort. If its 1v1 its seriously laughable. I took on every lvl 30 at lvl 28 in sanctum duels and never lost a fight. It was usually gaping jaws at how easy it was for me to stay alive and kill them at the same time. about 1 hour before servers went down I reached lvl 30 so that was good

Warden Build

Reason for Druid was the Endurance increase + shield of oak and the pet. With the pet using a 2h staff (wish i could find a 2h mace!) my auto attack was between 100-250 ish. I figured why not beat on them while im healing too hehe
    Last edited by wikkod; 02-01-2011 at 04:08 AM.

Wikkod quick question on overflow, does it work for you aswell, or just an ally. Never tried that skills.

Sadly I cant say for certain. I look at my buffs from time to time but I dont recall ever seeing it affect me.

But honestly its something I may take off just because I heal so much as it is even my ally wouldnt notice if it was there or not. Place the pts in Spirit of the Hunter for more crit with auto attack perhaps.

Most likely in my inquisitor build I won't go higher in warden then 20, just got so deep into warden to get Soothing streams.

Not sure for my healing build, I might have to put more points into warden to get Cascade as they made dungeon mobs have more hp and such, so I might actually need some mana now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazebel View Post
    Most likely in my inquisitor build I won't go higher in warden then 20, just got so deep into warden to get Soothing streams.

Not sure for my healing build, I might have to put more points into warden to get Cascade as they made dungeon mobs have more hp and such, so I might actually need some mana now.
    Jaze? on briarthorn?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazebel View Post
    With 20 points into Warden to get Soothing streams, specced a bit into purifier to make your wards better and the rest in Inquisitor you are very mobile, have nice dmg from dot's and channeled skills and very high survivability.

Also if you go 20 into warden you can even help heal in WF's if needed without having to change to a heal role.
    Thanks for the reply.

I'd rather use inquistor as I feel Sentinel/Warden/Purifier is healing overkill for what I've seen so far up to 30. Seems like inq/Wdn/Puri is a stable build that'll adapt to most situations if not all

Quote Originally Posted by wikkod View Post
    Jaze? on briarthorn?
    Briarcliff yeah, you are in my guild ;)
    Last edited by Jazebel; 02-01-2011 at 06:10 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by wikkod View Post
    This was my healing build. In PvE I could solo heal a dungeon group. In PvP it would take (and im not joking) 4+ players to take me down. If I already started my healing cycle before PvP there is nothing 1 or 2 people could do to kill me. There is no going OOM with Cascade. It is a fantastic build and at lvl 25+ you start to have enough instant cast dmg spells that you can throw in between heal cycles (if you are against high DPS characters) that you can take them down with little effort. If its 1v1 its seriously laughable. I took on every lvl 30 at lvl 28 in sanctum duels and never lost a fight. It was usually gaping jaws at how easy it was for me to stay alive and kill them at the same time. about 1 hour before servers went down I reached lvl 30 so that was good

Warden Build

Reason for Druid was the Endurance increase + shield of oak and the pet. With the pet using a 2h staff (wish i could find a 2h mace!) my auto attack was between 100-250 ish. I figured why not beat on them while im healing too hehe
    What's your thoughts on Ebb and Flow? Doesn't seem that great at the superficial level.

By the way, I'm also in your guild (but a newer member)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast