+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Divine Favor + Sentinel QoL suggestions

Default Divine Favor + Sentinel QoL suggestions

1) Divine Favor off GCD and also not able to be cast on a target you already have it on. Sent & Puri have so many buffs, this will help get ready faster. It will also greatly convenience PvP healing in Sent. Divine Favor does a lot of healing, but costs a GCD to apply, which is not always possible in PvP.

2) Light of Redemption not able to be cast on the target you already cast it on. Entirely so I can put it in my macros.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 12-16-2014 at 08:49 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    1) Divine Favor off GCD and also not able to be cast on a target you already have it on. Sent & Puri have so many buffs, this will help get ready faster. It will also greatly convenience PvP healing in Sent. Divine Favor does a lot of healing, but costs a GCD to apply, which is not always possible in PvP.

2) Light of Redemption not able to be cast on the target you already cast it on. Entirely so I can put it in my macros.
    Sent is already ezmode in pvp, I agree it will help but sent needs no help in pvp.

Rift Disciple

I want Divine Favor to apply to 4 people instead of 3, that way you don't have 1 person left out when doing a dungeon. It just makes more sense that way to me.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Aaiden View Post
    I want Divine Favor to apply to 4 people instead of 3, that way you don't have 1 person left out when doing a dungeon. It just makes more sense that way to me.
    Why not make it 19, so you dont have 1 person left out in a raid. It is fine the way it is, healing is very easy in this game. I think healing should be a nerfed a little more in pvp right now. This will all change when the pve guys get fully geared.

It is very easy to swap it around.
    Last edited by Tyaus; 12-16-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    Why not make it 19, so you dont have 1 person left out in a raid.
    Right, so a puri can solo heal the 20 man raid, got it. You really don't see the point of my post do you?

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Aaiden View Post
    Right, so a puri can solo heal the 20 man raid, got it. You really don't see the point of my post do you?
    I guess I dont, this game has been numbed down enough. Dont you want challenge? Or do you want to just buff everyone and not worrying about swapping buffs around to the player taking damage?

I always play pvp, I swap buffs around all the time to players taking damage. If I can do that in pvp where damage is random, I am pretty sure you can do it where you know when damage is going to come and not worrying about getting cc'd from a unscripted mob and not doing anything.

The ability is fine, it won't get changed. If it did it would go from slightly OP to greatly OP.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    Sent is already ezmode in pvp, I agree it will help but sent needs no help in pvp.
    im a bit puzzled by this. Perhaps i am just bad but one player that knows how to use an interrupt can shut me down healing as a Sent. I do not even think of Sent as a top healer in PvP, in fact I'm not clear what Sent should be doing in the game currently. I would say that Psy and Defiler are far better for PvP due to instant or low cast times + mobility.

That being said the buff is fine, just need to rework Sent to something useful.

dbe
    General of Telara

I don't mind the GCD but Sent and Puri need huge changes in how they put their buffs up. It's way too many, and half of them don't stay on after you die and rez. There's one (I forget which) that goes away when you change zones (including things like going through the portal in Gyel Fortress after the first boss).

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by dbe View Post
    I don't mind the GCD but Sent and Puri need huge changes in how they put their buffs up. It's way too many, and half of them don't stay on after you die and rez. There's one (I forget which) that goes away when you change zones (including things like going through the portal in Gyel Fortress after the first boss).
    It is Light of Redemption. There is a bug with it that caused you to put it on someone and still heal them even if they were in different zones or a warfront you wasnt in. The fix is to make it go away when you zone in out and have you rebuff it.

+ Reply to Thread