+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric DPS build without buying souls

Soulwalker

Default Cleric DPS build without buying souls

Hi all, i am currently new to the game, looking for a ranged dps cleric build without buying souls aka defiler. Are there any builds and guides that are noob-friendly? Thanks!

Soulwalker

Hi,

this is a guide section here. For any class questions you can use this forum http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ic-discussion/

Beside that, there are alot of guides in here where specs without a buying soul are include.
    Last edited by Babba Joe; 12-08-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Rift Disciple

Hey Reckless,

The current go-to Cleric Build post is this one, done by u/BurningAlways (it's a list of all our specs for 3.0):

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ompendium.html

If you're looking for a ranged DPS build to solo open-world content, click on the "Lawbringer" link in the "Level 60 - 65 Solo Guides" section. If you're looking for the best ranged dps build for being in a group, click on the "Inquisitor" link in the "Raiding Guides" section. I think the current haven't-bought-any-souls ranged-dps build for group play is 61inq/10shaman/5sentinel.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Celeritar; 12-09-2014 at 07:42 AM.

Rift Disciple

Just realised I forgot to ask your level.

If you're really new to the game (as in you're still a low level), don't bother using these guides yet. These are for when you reach level 60+.

For now, choose an Inquisitor- or Cabalist-based pre-set build from the in-game interface (default key is "N"). Inquisitor is our single target ranged dps soul, and Cabalist is our AoE ranged dps soul.

The pre-set builds suggested in the in-game menu are actually decent, and some of them were even created by community members before being incorporated by Trion.

+ Reply to Thread