+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug with Faith's Reward mastery and Bolt of judgment (BOJ)

Soulwalker

Default Bug with Faith's Reward mastery and Bolt of judgment (BOJ)

Hey,

I didnt see any post about it, and i think the way it works is bugged so go ahead and give your opinion.

Faith's Reward - instant and channeled damaging and healing abilities apply a stacking buff to you, reducing the cast time of your next non-instant ability by 0.5s per stack. Max 5 stacks.

While im buffed with Spiritual Scrutiny (instant BOJ cast) the mastery buff (which comes after casting an instant spell or channeling) still consider BOJ and as a casting skill as a result, it removes the charges..
    ofcurse it also wont give you any charges while using BOJ even when its instant.

Edit: i know saw that when using bolt of depravity while having 4 charges of "Life and death concord" (meaning it cast as isntant) also cancel the charges and wont reward you with a charge

hope i made myself clear.

ori
    Last edited by Symondude; 10-27-2014 at 06:54 AM.

MNM
    Prophet of Telara

BoJ isn't instant by default, which is what these things check.

Plane Touched

SS makes BoJ a cast time spell with a cast time of 0

Rift Chaser

BoJ has a "cast time" tag. the fact SS reduces its cast time to 0 it doesnt change it to an instant spell thus still tagged as a cast time and wont generate Faiths Reward stacks and will consume any when cast.

+ Reply to Thread