+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best stats for dps / heal Cleric

Soulwalker

Default Best stats for dps / heal Cleric

Hi guys and to begin sorry for my bad english ,

To heal and Dps , what is the stat should i focus ?

Spell power , crit power or crit chance ?

ty

DPS: CP
    Heal/DPS: SP

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Alunna View Post
    Hi guys and to begin sorry for my bad english ,

To heal and Dps , what is the stat should i focus ?

Spell power , crit power or crit chance ?

ty
    For a heal focused cleric, focus on Spell power.

For a dps focused cleric, focus on Crit power.

If you plan to do both roles, it is easier to heal with crit power gear instead of spell power gear as compared to dpsing in spell power gear instead of crit power gear.

Spell crit still has value. If you find a piece of gear with Spell Crit in a higher tier than your current spell power / crit power gear, it'll still likely be an upgrade.

NOTE: There is a cap on Crit Power. In live, that occurs at 50% benefit (1400). There are items and raid buffs that grant extra CP, so if you have a Charred Flamesource (greater essence), you'll want to cap out at 1194.

In one weeks time (hopefully), Nightmare Tide (3.0) will be released which will see Crit Power devalued slightly. It'll still be important for dps, and I believe a soft cap has been instituted at around 40%. Someone please correct that last statement if I'm wrong.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicWaltz View Post
    For a heal focused cleric, focus on Spell power.

For a dps focused cleric, focus on Crit power.

If you plan to do both roles, it is easier to heal with crit power gear instead of spell power gear as compared to dpsing in spell power gear instead of crit power gear.

Spell crit still has value. If you find a piece of gear with Spell Crit in a higher tier than your current spell power / crit power gear, it'll still likely be an upgrade.

NOTE: There is a cap on Crit Power. In live, that occurs at 50% benefit (1400). There are items and raid buffs that grant extra CP, so if you have a Charred Flamesource (greater essence), you'll want to cap out at 1194.

In one weeks time (hopefully), Nightmare Tide (3.0) will be released which will see Crit Power devalued slightly. It'll still be important for dps, and I believe a soft cap has been instituted at around 40%. Someone please correct that last statement if I'm wrong.
    To summarize:

If healing - spell power gear
    If dpsing - crit power
    If both - crit power

Soulwalker

Ok ty for you answer guys

+ Reply to Thread