+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need help with 2nd+ lvl 60 chronicles, requesting build!

Default need help with 2nd+ lvl 60 chronicles, requesting build!

It pains me to even ask this since I feel like total failsauce for asking!

I can solo the first 2 level 60 chronicles, but I cannot even get close to soloing the first boss in the 3rd lvl 60 one, and even have a bit of trouble with the trash at the door!

I tend to run a full 61 oracle/15 warden/0justicar for survivability and oracle damage output is not too bad, especially considering i can run around like a headless chicken while still nuking.

I tried doing it in 61 defiler/15 cab/justicar and that was astonishingly bad.

Am I picking a bad spec, or am I just bad? I feel stuck and I dont always have time to run groups, so it is the only way I can really try to gear up unfortunately.

I am wearing mostly purples and blues and crafted rings. I usually heal when I group or pvp so it could just be that i suck at surviving and dpsing at the same time.

Rift Chaser

Try 61Druid/12Justicar/3Inq and use either the healing pet or the ranged fairy.

alternative Seatins Inquisitor soloing build is fairly good in the Guides section, I believe its something like 61Inq/9Justicar with 6 in one of the healing souls (possibly Puri?)

both these builds I have for soloing depending on my mood and the Druid one I have even healed a SLE with before (using the healing pet along with Salvation).

if you are really struggling at the moment I would stick to the Druid build with the Healing Fairy pet. when you feel that the healing fairy is under worked switch to the ranged or tank pet(with RM on). but just remember these may change when 3.0 hits as masteries may/will have a major effect on solo play.

wanted to say thank you - i can now muddle through most of the chronicle fights, just not anything with waves of adds.

+ Reply to Thread