+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kervik

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Divine Providence / Favor

Default Divine Providence / Favor

Can you please for the love of god make this last through death. Having to reapply this buff to 3 people every wipe will get extremely annoying very fast. Heck it is already extremely annoying just in testing.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    Can you please for the love of god make this last through death. Having to reapply this buff to 3 people every wipe will get extremely annoying very fast. Heck it is already extremely annoying just in testing.
    also one of my guildies noticed tonight that if one of your affected targets changes specs it also removes the buff meaning you have to reapply it again.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

I'll make them last though death. However, Divine Favor will still fall off if the caster or target logs out or whenever the target zones or changes maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    I'll make them last though death. However, Divine Favor will still fall off if the caster or target logs out or whenever the target zones or changes maps.
    Great, thanks!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    what about when your target changes their role? earlier had a DPS in a dungeon that seemed to swap role between different trash pack types (St and AoE, Melee and Ranged). this removes the buff from them every time which unless the healer notices means they will be without the buff... Thanks for the adjustment for death atleast

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

I'll see if I can do anything about that, but I'm not hopeful about it. I'll let you know if I get anything in that would fix it.

+ Reply to Thread