+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Druid Satyr problem

Default Druid Satyr problem

Just wondering, has anyone else had an issue with the druid Satyr pet just standing around doing nothing? Recently I've noticed that he will just stand where he is at, he won't attack or tank anything, and won't even follow me a lot of the times unless I get really far away. I've noticed this for the last few weeks but haven't seen any other posts.

Im hoping perhaps its just my character doing this and not everyone else. With the expansion coming out next week I believe there will be a bunch of druid players and right now my druid is worthless.

Is your pet on "stay"? Change it to "follow".
    Pantz@Hailol
    Asia's best cleric

Can't test right now but if it is just that... boy will i feel stupid

Both Satyr's are alil glitchy. They get hung up on terrain, or completely glitch like your describing now and then. But if its an all the time thing, as said above check his movement status, should be on Follow on left side of bar, and Defensive on right side of bar.

Rift Chaser

I would also suggest a "petattack" macro either separate or tagged on the back end of your main attack/macro. this does not generate any macro lag and will change the pets focus to your target when the macro is pressed. it removes the need for micro managing most of the time and goes past the passive/stay toggles meaning you can walk around without fear of "pet pulling" because he will only start attacking when you use the macro (providing you have the "Passive" toggle on). when using the healing fairy for its HEALING make sure to toggle its attack OFF or else it will use that each time the macro with "petattack" is pressed and wont cast any heals on anyone.

only draw back to "petattack" being on your main macro is that you cannot remove your pet from combat as long as you are attacking. for example if you need to pull the pet back for any reason.

if your pet still refuses to do anything even with the above suggestions and this macro then submit a ticket for bug report, and I suggest anyone else reading this to do the same.

Plane Touched

When I did chronicles every time I did the Greenscale one my pet wouldn't do anything until I re-summoned it. I've heard other people have the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lappdancer View Post
    When I did chronicles every time I did the Greenscale one my pet wouldn't do anything until I re-summoned it. I've heard other people have the same issue.
    Ya, this is a common problem, not sure about other pet classes but Druids pets go all brainless after the stun during the intro monologue in GSB Chron.

+ Reply to Thread