+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [2.8] JustSentBestSent. The dungeon healing and tanking God.

Shadowlander

Default [2.8] JustSentBestSent. The dungeon healing and tanking God.

General Information

Welcome to the super basic and dumbed down JustSentBestSent cleric tanking guide for Rift 2.8. It’s a bit late in the coming, but better late than never. Here you will learn the majority of what you need to know to smash through SLExperts as a tank and a healer simultaneously, and a fun spec to play after you get some practice in. A lot of the information here you will be able to find in other Justicar guides, **** I might just copy and paste some of it, but a lot of it will be unique.
    JustSentBestSent can be played several ways, the way you play it will ultimately depend on your play style and your gear level.
    JustSentBestSent began in the mind of Munta@Greybriar as he screwed around attempting to soloheal and tank experts on his cleric. It was quickly picked up, developed, and perfected by Guv@Greybriar, Mordaxt@Greybriar, and Moriane@Greybriar. Each of us play the spec slightly differently and I will be focusing on my own personal play style as I write this guide.

About me the guide writer

At the current time of writing my main character is Moriane@Greybriar from the guild Crayons. I’m bad at the game, I’m mostly hated among the player base, but sometimes I do stuff good and some people appreciate me for it. I currently hold number one position for NA speed expert clears 7/9 with exploits and 8/9 without exploits.

Content

1) Builds
    2) Buffs, Debuffs, and Useful Abilities
    3) Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities
    4) Statistics

Builds

The main expert build.
    This spec offers a 1second GCD cleanse and aoe cleanse from sentinel which heals for 4% of your maximum HP in conjunction with a targetable speed boost.

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#p...rkGGFlgGklx0/l

The main issue with swapping points around here is that if you go 58 into Justicar to get Doctrine of Glory you lose Healer’s Covernant. I would not recommend doing this for two main reasons: 40% dmg reduc for 10s, wot up m8? Secondly, DoG is a Conviction sink, and you need every conviction you can get.
    However, you do have 2 points you can take out of Sentinel quite happily if you feel you need a bit more tanking stats – especially if there is no cleansing to be done.
    I use the shaman off-soul for vengeance, you can also use the defiler off-soul for rage blight, but I found I got more damage with vengeance.

Buffs, Debuffs, and Useful Abilities

Justicar Buffs

Mien of Honor – Reduces threat generation by 50%. Increases damage and healing done by 5%. Causes casting Hammer of Duty or Hammer of Faith to apply a buff to the cleric for 15s, increasing their damage by 2% for each Conviction consumed by the hammer.

You should use this Mien when you are not the active tank. It will boost your healing output and damage output insanely, especially if you can aoe. There is no place for this buff in SLE experts as JustSent.

Mien of Leadership – Increases Endurance, Armor, and Resistances by 35%. Increases threat generation by 400%. Reduces damage done, healing done, and absorption granted with non-Justicar abilities by 40%.

This is your main mien, whenever you are the active tank you need to have this mien on. You may not necessarily die, but it is incredibly hard to keep agro.

Justicar Debuffs

Censure – Censure reduces the Hit chance of the enemy by 5%. You can spread Censure with Hammer of Faith.

Justicar Utility

Intercede – Shields the ally, intercepting 50% of the damage they receive, and replacing the ally’s Toughness with the Cleric’s, for 6s. An ally can only be affected by a tank soul damage intercept up to once every 2minutes. 20M range.

When someone is taking damage over a short period of time this spell can be a life savers. Examples include Salvarola’s flame wisp, Ultane’s eye beams, and Greenscale’s Hypertoxin. Only drawback about this spell is the short range.

Righteous Mandate – Causes the Cleric’s Salvation to heal the ally as wel. Can only affect 1 ally. Lasts 1h. No GCD. 35M range
    Super handy buff. If anyone has a dot on them, you can Righteous Mandate them and it will supply extra heals. Most of the time I keep it on the defiler or other tank.

Justicar Control

Interdict – AOE Interrupt. No GCD, 10second cooldown.

Sovereignty – 2second stun. Instant, 20second cooldown.

Lots of things in Rift are stunnable, make sure you smash that. e.g. adds during Breaker for downstairs tank.

Provoke – 3 second single target taunt. No GCD, 8 second cooldown 30M range.

Rebuke – Pulls up to 5 enemies to the Cleric, forcing them to attack the Cleric for 3s. 1minute cooldown, 20meter range.
    Use to stack mobs and can also be used as an emergency interrupt for certain mobs.

Righteous Imperative – Forces up to 10 nearby enemies to attack the cleric for 3s. Cooldown 20seconds.

Sentinel Buffs

Heroic Resolve – Increases Endurance by 70 on raid.

Will get overridden in raids, use if it’s not getting overridden.

Sentinel Utility

Cleansing Prayer – Removes 1 Curse, Disease or Poison.

Empowering Light – Removes 1 Curse, Disease or Poison from up to 10 party or raid members.

Urgency – Increases movement speed by 50% for 10s. 45second cooldown

Shaman or Defiler for 0 point off soul is best option I think, you can also try druid for pet.

Shaman Buffs

Vengeance of the Winter Storm – Causes weapon attacks to deal an additional 222 to 246 Water damage. Lasts 1h.

Defiler Buffs

Rage Blight – When damaged, applies Rage. Increases damage done by 1% for 10s. Max 5 stacks.

Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities

Justicar Abilities

Precept of Refuge – Deals 123 to 136 Life damage. Increases the Cleric’s Block by 5% for 8s. 5 second cooldown. Melee range.

You need to keep this up.

Doctrine of Authority – Deals 354 to 391 Life damage. Restores 66 to 73 health to up to 5 party or raid members. Removes 1 conviction. 15 second cooldown.

You can use this spell to assist with healing if you’re feeling super motivated. Personally I just use it on cooldown unless I’m expecting raid damage in the next 0-4 seconds.

Doctrine of Bliss – Restores 161 to 178 heal. Consumes 1 Conviction.

This is a self-cast spell. If you actively heal and DPS experts you’ll find yourself needing to use this from time to time, especially when there aren’t enough adds to AOE.

Doctrine of Loyalty – Restores 44 to 48 health on up to 10 party or raid members. Consumes 1 Conviction.

Not the most worthless spell in the world if you’ve got less than 4 targets in front of you, if you do have 4 or more though then this spell is worthless.

Reckoning – Deals damage, Increases movement speed by 15% for 10s. 30M range

Preservation Cooldowns

Healer’s Covenant – Reduces damage taken by 40% for 10second. 1minute cooldown

Just Defense – Absorbs damage equal to 50% of the Cleric’s Maximum Health. Lasts 10s; No GCD, 1minute cooldown.

Resplendent Embrace – Increases Maximum Health by 20%. Increases healing received by 50%. Lasts 10s. No GCD. 1minute, 40second cooldown.

Reprieve – Restores 100% of the Cleric’s health and 50% of the Cleric’s Maximum health to the target of the Cleric’s Righteous Mandate; No GCD, 1 minute cooldown 35M range.
    If someone is going to die, use Righteous Mandate on them then smash Reprieve, if you expect more damage follow it up with Intercede or Healer’s Covenant.

Rotation

The aim of my JustSentBestSent variant is to maintain your health via salvation heals from damaging abilities. The highest amount of healing comes from Censure -> Hammer of Faith. You will be at maximum HPS when you have 11 targets in front of you. You also need to maintain Precept of Refuge. Reckoning will also give you a movement speed increase, which is great in experts.

Basic rotations

This rotation is for pulling, lots of threat.
    AOE
    Bolt of Radiance -> Censure -> (7C) Hammer of Faith -> Doctrine of Authority -> precept of Refuge -> Reckoning

ST
    Bolt of Radiance -> Censure -> (7C) Hammer of Duty -> Doctrine of Authority -> Precept of Refuge -> Reckoning

Healing Rotation
    BUFFUP Precept of Refuge
    Censure -> Hammer of Faith -> DoA -> Even Justice -> Hammer of Faith -> Reckoning -> Even Justice -> Hammer of Faith

AOE Priority list

(7C) Hammer of Faith | >4 targets
    Precept of Refuge | if you don’t have precept of refuge buff
    Censure | If unit not already affected by Censure
    Reckoning | Keep that speed buff up
    Doctrine of Authority | Heals
    (<7C) Hammer of Faith | > 4 targets – if healing needs to be done use this.
    Even Justice | Maybe you should be pulling more.

If any healing is needed immediately stop what you’re doing and hit Hammer of Faith.

Cooldown rotation:
    Just Defense*
    Reprieve
    Healer’s Covenant
    Resplendent Embrace*

*Unless you will die otherwise you should always use Just Defense when Resplendent Embrace is active
    as the shield benefits from the stat buff Resplendent Embrace provides.

Expert Scenario:

During an expert you want to pull the world. The more units you pull the more healing you’ll be able to do, but keep in mind you’ll also take more damage. Let’s use Realm of Twisted bullcrap as an example. As we run into the first 4 mobs we want to start off with Censure at second 0, we can assume dps open up at the exact same time, so our next spell needs to be a (7C)Hammer of Faith that hits ALL of the targets. If you are unable to do this, you may find it easier to go (7C)Hammer of Faith -> Censure -> (<7C)Hammer of faith.
    From this point we activate Reckoning for the speed boost. The first melee mob should have reached you by now, so cast Precept of Refuge for out 5% block.
    Now activate Urgency and run toward the next mob, the Sinister. As you approach Censure -> Hammer of Duty will amount enough threat for you to ignore him until he becomes active and you will still have enough threat, so carry on running and let your dps handle him.
    Reaching the group of three mobs we want to hit them all with one hammer and if we pull with Censure they will split into two groups. Therefore you should pull this group with Hammer of Faith -> Censure, and immediately continue running left – you should not need to have used any melee range moves except Precept of Refuge at this point. Going into the next group is where we begin to take damage and are at risk of getting stunned. Getting stuned whilst playing JustSent can sometimes end very badly as it’s a very clutch spec. If you know a stun is coming try to avoid relying on your full heal as your next cooldown to cover yourself, instead use Healer’s Covenant (1minute cooldown) or Just Defense followed by Resplendant Embrance -> Just Defense or HC if you used Just Defense first;
    Each group here you need to be careful as a single Hammer of Faith won’t pick them up. This is a good time to utilize Censure -> Hammer of Faith, usually there will be 2 at range that didn’t get picked up so you can engage them with Even Justice or select one and (<7C)Hammer of Faith again.
    And this point begin rotating cooldowns and finish picking up the groups ahead, there should be two left. LOS it into the boss’s room so RP starts and all range units move it. This allows you to have more units to hit your Hammer of Faith off, but beware of stun and cleave.

Stats

Minimum: The minimum amount of gear I’ve done SLExperts in as JustSent would have been T1 raid gear with some blues, crafted and expert gear. Probably around 60k HP without a tanking focus.
    You should aim for 45% block so you are capped, other than that stack HP.
    Your salvation scales like crap with SP, so don't worryabout that so much as worry about stats to keep yourself alive, it'll be the most challenging part you experience.

Notes

These scrubs from Crayons wouldn’t stop giving me gear, so I now have 3881SP, 82655HP, with 672Hit in JustSentBestSent, without CQ power, proper enchants, or dream orbs. I’ve successfully tanked Greenscale with the spec, but nothing else T3. For the current raiding tier it’s only really worthwhile for a few achievements and Justicar out performs JustSent in most cases in raiding.
    If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post or message me in game (until I get banned or quit) Moriane@Greybriar.

Champion of Telara

I've seen you in action, it's impressive.

Have you tried any variants without the Sentinel subspec for more damage? It seems like the only thing you are really using here are the cleanses, will they still heal if the target has no cleanable effects?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    I've seen you in action, it's impressive.

Have you tried any variants without the Sentinel subspec for more damage? It seems like the only thing you are really using here are the cleanses, will they still heal if the target has no cleanable effects?
    No cleanse no heal.
    The issue with specing out of Sent more than 2 points is you lose Healer's Convenant. I was never able to pick up much damage in this spec, I think I peaked at 5k ST, 14k AOE from memory. I probably could have a damage tank spec, but it wouldn't compete with Mage Warlord or Warrior Warlord.
    I also doubt I'd be able to pull as quickly as I do if I was in a dps spec instead of sent, because less heals + less CDs.

Champion of Telara

Gotcha, well done on the spec. I love it when people think outside the box.

Telaran

I used to use a similar spec for tanking SLE (52 Just / 24 Sent) and so long as people do not stand in the bad etc, can run SLE without a healer. (I have a mixture of T1 and T2 tanking gear though).

The problem with this spec is that unless you use it to skip a healer, the SLE run time remains more or less the same. In pugs, some may regard it as rude or cocky if tank asks a healer to go dps.

You may wanna try using 52 Just / 24 Oracle instead. Keeping most tanking abilities while a Wasting Insignia now and then provides increased dps to the group. I believe a hybrid tank + support is better for fast SLE than a hybrid tank + healer unless you skip healer in group.

Have you considered adding Healer's Blessing in place of Urgency? (I know you like urgency from your write-up but i'm just theroycrafting here.)

I'd imagine the extra bonus to ST heals and absorbs would work well with Doctrine of Bliss. In my mind i'm hoping it may even proc off of ST damage abilities creating salvation heals as well.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    Have you considered adding Healer's Blessing in place of Urgency? (I know you like urgency from your write-up but i'm just theroycrafting here.)

I'd imagine the extra bonus to ST heals and absorbs would work well with Doctrine of Bliss. In my mind i'm hoping it may even proc off of ST damage abilities creating salvation heals as well.
    sadly Healers Blessing does not proc off of Salvation nor DoB since they don't carry the tag ST heal. DoB if im correct is tagged as a "self heal" and Salvation is just a passive Proc. unfortunately since 1.11 and SL the rule for Procs is that they can never trigger another Proc unless it specifies, the reason being some of the potential hybrids such as the old -icars (including the famous Senticar) from pre SL. it is a shame they added in this rule as it is one of the mechanics that could have opened up hybrids once more.

its also worth noting that since Salvation is a passive heal proc it only gets bonuses from the generic boosts in the tree's for example +% to all healing or the gifts. it is not "instant", "cast time", "ST" or "AoE", it is just a "heal". this is also true for damage procs of a similar nature, although cant think of any that come to mind.
    Last edited by Fliptrik; 09-26-2014 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fliptrik View Post
    sadly Healers Blessing does not proc off of Salvation nor DoB since they don't carry the tag ST heal. DoB if im correct is tagged as a "self heal" and Salvation is just a passive Proc. unfortunately since 1.11 and SL the rule for Procs is that they can never trigger another Proc unless it specifies, the reason being some of the potential hybrids such as the old -icars (including the famous Senticar) from pre SL. it is a shame they added in this rule as it is one of the mechanics that could have opened up hybrids once more.

its also worth noting that since Salvation is a passive heal proc it only gets bonuses from the generic boosts in the tree's for example +% to all healing or the gifts. it is not "instant", "cast time", "ST" or "AoE", it is just a "heal". this is also true for damage procs of a similar nature, although cant think of any that come to mind.
    Bah! Oh well, appreciate the reply and explination Fliptrick

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Chetar View Post
    I used to use a similar spec for tanking SLE (52 Just / 24 Sent) and so long as people do not stand in the bad etc, can run SLE without a healer. (I have a mixture of T1 and T2 tanking gear though).

The problem with this spec is that unless you use it to skip a healer, the SLE run time remains more or less the same. In pugs, some may regard it as rude or cocky if tank asks a healer to go dps.

You may wanna try using 52 Just / 24 Oracle instead. Keeping most tanking abilities while a Wasting Insignia now and then provides increased dps to the group. I believe a hybrid tank + support is better for fast SLE than a hybrid tank + healer unless you skip healer in group.
    I use 41 Oracle | 33 Just | 2 Warden all the time, but as more support/dps than tank.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSENTBESTSENT View Post
    General Information

Welcome to the super basic and dumbed down JustSentBestSent cleric tanking guide for Rift 2.8. It’s a bit late in the coming, but better late than never. Here you will learn the majority of what you need to know to smash through SLExperts as a tank and a healer simultaneously, and a fun spec to play after you get some practice in. A lot of the information here you will be able to find in other Justicar guides, **** I might just copy and paste some of it, but a lot of it will be unique.
    JustSentBestSent can be played several ways, the way you play it will ultimately depend on your play style and your gear level.
    JustSentBestSent began in the mind of Munta@Greybriar as he screwed around attempting to soloheal and tank experts on his cleric. It was quickly picked up, developed, and perfected by Guv@Greybriar, Mordaxt@Greybriar, and Moriane@Greybriar. Each of us play the spec slightly differently and I will be focusing on my own personal play style as I write this guide.

About me the guide writer

At the current time of writing my main character is Moriane@Greybriar from the guild Crayons. I’m bad at the game, I’m mostly hated among the player base, but sometimes I do stuff good and some people appreciate me for it. I currently hold number one position for NA speed expert clears 7/9 with exploits and 8/9 without exploits.

Content

1) Builds
    2) Buffs, Debuffs, and Useful Abilities
    3) Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities
    4) Statistics

Builds

The main expert build.
    This spec offers a 1second GCD cleanse and aoe cleanse from sentinel which heals for 4% of your maximum HP in conjunction with a targetable speed boost.

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#p...rkGGFlgGklx0/l

The main issue with swapping points around here is that if you go 58 into Justicar to get Doctrine of Glory you lose Healer’s Covernant. I would not recommend doing this for two main reasons: 40% dmg reduc for 10s, wot up m8? Secondly, DoG is a Conviction sink, and you need every conviction you can get.
    However, you do have 2 points you can take out of Sentinel quite happily if you feel you need a bit more tanking stats – especially if there is no cleansing to be done.
    I use the shaman off-soul for vengeance, you can also use the defiler off-soul for rage blight, but I found I got more damage with vengeance.

Buffs, Debuffs, and Useful Abilities

Justicar Buffs

Mien of Honor – Reduces threat generation by 50%. Increases damage and healing done by 5%. Causes casting Hammer of Duty or Hammer of Faith to apply a buff to the cleric for 15s, increasing their damage by 2% for each Conviction consumed by the hammer.

You should use this Mien when you are not the active tank. It will boost your healing output and damage output insanely, especially if you can aoe. There is no place for this buff in SLE experts as JustSent.

Mien of Leadership – Increases Endurance, Armor, and Resistances by 35%. Increases threat generation by 400%. Reduces damage done, healing done, and absorption granted with non-Justicar abilities by 40%.

This is your main mien, whenever you are the active tank you need to have this mien on. You may not necessarily die, but it is incredibly hard to keep agro.

Justicar Debuffs

Censure – Censure reduces the Hit chance of the enemy by 5%. You can spread Censure with Hammer of Faith.

Justicar Utility

Intercede – Shields the ally, intercepting 50% of the damage they receive, and replacing the ally’s Toughness with the Cleric’s, for 6s. An ally can only be affected by a tank soul damage intercept up to once every 2minutes. 20M range.

When someone is taking damage over a short period of time this spell can be a life savers. Examples include Salvarola’s flame wisp, Ultane’s eye beams, and Greenscale’s Hypertoxin. Only drawback about this spell is the short range.

Righteous Mandate – Causes the Cleric’s Salvation to heal the ally as wel. Can only affect 1 ally. Lasts 1h. No GCD. 35M range
    Super handy buff. If anyone has a dot on them, you can Righteous Mandate them and it will supply extra heals. Most of the time I keep it on the defiler or other tank.

Justicar Control

Interdict – AOE Interrupt. No GCD, 10second cooldown.

Sovereignty – 2second stun. Instant, 20second cooldown.

Lots of things in Rift are stunnable, make sure you smash that. e.g. adds during Breaker for downstairs tank.

Provoke – 3 second single target taunt. No GCD, 8 second cooldown 30M range.

Rebuke – Pulls up to 5 enemies to the Cleric, forcing them to attack the Cleric for 3s. 1minute cooldown, 20meter range.
    Use to stack mobs and can also be used as an emergency interrupt for certain mobs.

Righteous Imperative – Forces up to 10 nearby enemies to attack the cleric for 3s. Cooldown 20seconds.

Sentinel Buffs

Heroic Resolve – Increases Endurance by 70 on raid.

Will get overridden in raids, use if it’s not getting overridden.

Sentinel Utility

Cleansing Prayer – Removes 1 Curse, Disease or Poison.

Empowering Light – Removes 1 Curse, Disease or Poison from up to 10 party or raid members.

Urgency – Increases movement speed by 50% for 10s. 45second cooldown

Shaman or Defiler for 0 point off soul is best option I think, you can also try druid for pet.

Shaman Buffs

Vengeance of the Winter Storm – Causes weapon attacks to deal an additional 222 to 246 Water damage. Lasts 1h.

Defiler Buffs

Rage Blight – When damaged, applies Rage. Increases damage done by 1% for 10s. Max 5 stacks.

Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities

Justicar Abilities

Precept of Refuge – Deals 123 to 136 Life damage. Increases the Cleric’s Block by 5% for 8s. 5 second cooldown. Melee range.

You need to keep this up.

Doctrine of Authority – Deals 354 to 391 Life damage. Restores 66 to 73 health to up to 5 party or raid members. Removes 1 conviction. 15 second cooldown.

You can use this spell to assist with healing if you’re feeling super motivated. Personally I just use it on cooldown unless I’m expecting raid damage in the next 0-4 seconds.

Doctrine of Bliss – Restores 161 to 178 heal. Consumes 1 Conviction.

This is a self-cast spell. If you actively heal and DPS experts you’ll find yourself needing to use this from time to time, especially when there aren’t enough adds to AOE.

Doctrine of Loyalty – Restores 44 to 48 health on up to 10 party or raid members. Consumes 1 Conviction.

Not the most worthless spell in the world if you’ve got less than 4 targets in front of you, if you do have 4 or more though then this spell is worthless.

Reckoning – Deals damage, Increases movement speed by 15% for 10s. 30M range

Preservation Cooldowns

Healer’s Covenant – Reduces damage taken by 40% for 10second. 1minute cooldown

Just Defense – Absorbs damage equal to 50% of the Cleric’s Maximum Health. Lasts 10s; No GCD, 1minute cooldown.

Resplendent Embrace – Increases Maximum Health by 20%. Increases healing received by 50%. Lasts 10s. No GCD. 1minute, 40second cooldown.

Reprieve – Restores 100% of the Cleric’s health and 50% of the Cleric’s Maximum health to the target of the Cleric’s Righteous Mandate; No GCD, 1 minute cooldown 35M range.
    If someone is going to die, use Righteous Mandate on them then smash Reprieve, if you expect more damage follow it up with Intercede or Healer’s Covenant.

Rotation

The aim of my JustSentBestSent variant is to maintain your health via salvation heals from damaging abilities. The highest amount of healing comes from Censure -> Hammer of Faith. You will be at maximum HPS when you have 11 targets in front of you. You also need to maintain Precept of Refuge. Reckoning will also give you a movement speed increase, which is great in experts.

Basic rotations

This rotation is for pulling, lots of threat.
    AOE
    Bolt of Radiance -> Censure -> (7C) Hammer of Faith -> Doctrine of Authority -> precept of Refuge -> Reckoning

ST
    Bolt of Radiance -> Censure -> (7C) Hammer of Duty -> Doctrine of Authority -> Precept of Refuge -> Reckoning

Healing Rotation
    BUFFUP Precept of Refuge
    Censure -> Hammer of Faith -> DoA -> Even Justice -> Hammer of Faith -> Reckoning -> Even Justice -> Hammer of Faith

AOE Priority list

(7C) Hammer of Faith | >4 targets
    Precept of Refuge | if you don’t have precept of refuge buff
    Censure | If unit not already affected by Censure
    Reckoning | Keep that speed buff up
    Doctrine of Authority | Heals
    (<7C) Hammer of Faith | > 4 targets – if healing needs to be done use this.
    Even Justice | Maybe you should be pulling more.

If any healing is needed immediately stop what you’re doing and hit Hammer of Faith.

Cooldown rotation:
    Just Defense*
    Reprieve
    Healer’s Covenant
    Resplendent Embrace*

*Unless you will die otherwise you should always use Just Defense when Resplendent Embrace is active
    as the shield benefits from the stat buff Resplendent Embrace provides.

Expert Scenario:

During an expert you want to pull the world. The more units you pull the more healing you’ll be able to do, but keep in mind you’ll also take more damage. Let’s use Realm of Twisted bullcrap as an example. As we run into the first 4 mobs we want to start off with Censure at second 0, we can assume dps open up at the exact same time, so our next spell needs to be a (7C)Hammer of Faith that hits ALL of the targets. If you are unable to do this, you may find it easier to go (7C)Hammer of Faith -> Censure -> (<7C)Hammer of faith.
    From this point we activate Reckoning for the speed boost. The first melee mob should have reached you by now, so cast Precept of Refuge for out 5% block.
    Now activate Urgency and run toward the next mob, the Sinister. As you approach Censure -> Hammer of Duty will amount enough threat for you to ignore him until he becomes active and you will still have enough threat, so carry on running and let your dps handle him.
    Reaching the group of three mobs we want to hit them all with one hammer and if we pull with Censure they will split into two groups. Therefore you should pull this group with Hammer of Faith -> Censure, and immediately continue running left – you should not need to have used any melee range moves except Precept of Refuge at this point. Going into the next group is where we begin to take damage and are at risk of getting stunned. Getting stuned whilst playing JustSent can sometimes end very badly as it’s a very clutch spec. If you know a stun is coming try to avoid relying on your full heal as your next cooldown to cover yourself, instead use Healer’s Covenant (1minute cooldown) or Just Defense followed by Resplendant Embrance -> Just Defense or HC if you used Just Defense first;
    Each group here you need to be careful as a single Hammer of Faith won’t pick them up. This is a good time to utilize Censure -> Hammer of Faith, usually there will be 2 at range that didn’t get picked up so you can engage them with Even Justice or select one and (<7C)Hammer of Faith again.
    And this point begin rotating cooldowns and finish picking up the groups ahead, there should be two left. LOS it into the boss’s room so RP starts and all range units move it. This allows you to have more units to hit your Hammer of Faith off, but beware of stun and cleave.

Stats

Minimum: The minimum amount of gear I’ve done SLExperts in as JustSent would have been T1 raid gear with some blues, crafted and expert gear. Probably around 60k HP without a tanking focus.
    You should aim for 45% block so you are capped, other than that stack HP.
    Your salvation scales like crap with SP, so don't worryabout that so much as worry about stats to keep yourself alive, it'll be the most challenging part you experience.

Notes

These scrubs from Crayons wouldn’t stop giving me gear, so I now have 3881SP, 82655HP, with 672Hit in JustSentBestSent, without CQ power, proper enchants, or dream orbs. I’ve successfully tanked Greenscale with the spec, but nothing else T3. For the current raiding tier it’s only really worthwhile for a few achievements and Justicar out performs JustSent in most cases in raiding.
    If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post or message me in game (until I get banned or quit) Moriane@Greybriar.

This is without a doubt the best Cleric guide ever written in this forum.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Fliptrik View Post

Thank you for mentioning this, I forgot to.

Shadowlander

Default Leveling

So What about the levelling guys?

Is this still viable via levelling or just after lvl60?

Thank you
    Last edited by Nercomya; 10-01-2014 at 07:15 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Nercomya View Post
    So What about the levelling guys?

Is this still viable via levelling or just after lvl60?

Thank you
    It would work leveling if you are willing to take forever, as this has no damage output. In t2 raid gear I could probably do 6k dps with this spec on open world mobs that have 90k health (15 seconds). That same mob will take 4-5 seconds with a good spec (druid is what I'm using for open world as it has by far the best opener). In world drop/quest gear that might go to 30-45 seconds in this spec and 10-15 seconds in a more appropriate role.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Emtbob View Post
    It would work leveling if you are willing to take forever, as this has no damage output. In t2 raid gear I could probably do 6k dps with this spec on open world mobs that have 90k health (15 seconds). That same mob will take 4-5 seconds with a good spec (druid is what I'm using for open world as it has by far the best opener). In world drop/quest gear that might go to 30-45 seconds in this spec and 10-15 seconds in a more appropriate role.
    Ohh no sorry I mean leveling in dungeon

I have a solo druid spec for that but I started a new cleric and I really like the idea of this build.
    Last edited by Nercomya; 10-01-2014 at 09:02 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Nercomya View Post
    Ohh no sorry I mean leveling in dungeon

I have a solo druid spec for that but I started a new cleric and I really like the idea of this build.
    in normal dungeons while leveling upto 60 id say it should work although not tried it myself. as you first enter experts id say use the standard build with a healer as in the gear you will have, you would get squished too easily.

as for dungeons in 3.0, it might be better to go with a proper tank build over this as most of the dungeons will be unknown and most likely be fairly hard and slightly overtuned (which is a good thing) so taking no healer will be a large risk.
    Last edited by Fliptrik; 10-01-2014 at 11:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast