+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player questions (since 2.4)

Telaran

Default Returning player questions (since 2.4)

Curious if anyone can give me some insight on major cleric changes since 2.4, is a bit too many patch notes to really read them all.

Specifically looking at Oracle soul, its play-style / role and what other roles it can affect as a sub-soul or whatever. Is it worth buying?

Noticed Justicar got at least one change, a talent that enables conviction gain over time. Bit overwhelming to look at all the souls and trees after a break. Especially when i had 9 roles set-up. (tank, 2 dps, 3 heals, 2 defiler variants and a pvp dps)

I don't have oracle so dunno much about it. i think theres a thread somwheer that has all the info on it somewhere.

Justicar received a pretty major overhaul. Gist is Salvation and overhealing no longer provide threat, so you have to hit things...:L This made zero change in how I played it because I never counted on healing to provide threat and I was still relatively new when the changes were made. We now do much more dmg which is fun. And have stronger heals they consume upto 4 convictions each giving a bigger heal.
    Convictions build passively, new ability Intercede.

Tier 1, 5 points in Shaman now provide 10% Sp instead of 5% dmg.

Druid buff Subtlety was fixed so it effects secondary dmg affects now.

Thats about it. Some changes to Inq are coming soon.
    Last edited by Eilauria; 09-24-2014 at 01:25 PM.

Telaran

Thank you. Now just need to find out a bit more about Oracle. looks like its the cleric version of Archon / Bard.

+ Reply to Thread