+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are there any CURRENT Cleric BIS lists ?

Default Are there any CURRENT Cleric BIS lists ?

I am wanting to know if there are any CURRENT Cleric BIS list being maintained.

Yes, 3.0 is right around the corner, but I can not seem to find anything that is current past like 2.5. Rift Scene used to maintain a list, but then they just kinda stopped and now its empty. I contacted two other Rift related websites and they are not planning on maintaining one due to the time involved.

<O└d Skool>

RiftScene is still working fine for me. The list still gets updated, and if you use the same weights or put in your own weights it still is viable. Now, I don't know how much the weights for 3.0 will change, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilar View Post
    RiftScene is still working fine for me. The list still gets updated, and if you use the same weights or put in your own weights it still is viable. Now, I don't know how much the weights for 3.0 will change, though.
    Really ? What browser are you using?

Recently every time I go to the site from any of my computers all the BIS lists I try are blank. They only show the headers and even when I add the weights the list stays unpopulated.

<O└d Skool>

I use Firefox. I also just checked IE 11, and it worked fine in that as well.

For me I go to "Best in Slot" then click on "Cleric DPS/Heals" and everything pops up with "Populating" as it spins then a few seconds later it lists all the equipment.

I did have an issue before I reformatted my computer where it wouldn't come up. I think that had something to do with the script becoming non-responsive.
    -[ TD 4/4 ]-
    Tilar@Greybriar | Talir@Greybriar | Tilaria@Greybriar | Tilarn@Greybriar | Khensu@Greybriar
    <Trinity> | R.I.P. <Critical Hit>

Ok, I will take another try. Thank you.

<O└d Skool>

+ Reply to Thread