+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric infos

Default Cleric infos

After someone duel me and we both are cleric, hes lvl 23 and I was 24. So I have 1k more hitpoints than he does, he use 2hander weapon and I was using 1hander and a shield. We both have faeries as healing. Anyway the duel lasted around four minutes and dunno how I have lost, of course he killed my faerie and I almost had his.

After the duel, I asked him some questions, unfort he just stubborn and wont chat with me. So I was wondering if 2hand weapons would be more effection than 1h, wont be able to block.

Not sure what role he have, I do believe he was part druid, since he teleported behind me. So I had Just/Druid and some into Sent.

Can someone explain to me what I did wrong? Maybe using the wrong skills during attack and he may have inspected me before he wanted to duel me. So I didn't get a chance to look at his. My gears is decent and still using the blue mace from planar vendor, 13.3dps lol.

I also asked him how well he can handle rogues during duel/pvp, so I have no clues since he doesn't talk.

So I am trying to make a decent healer/tank for my druid, hoping Just/Druid/Sent will do the tricks. Most skill points will go in Just/Druid tho.

Quote Originally Posted by redindus69 View Post
    After someone duel me and we both are cleric, hes lvl 23 and I was 24. So I have 1k more hitpoints than he does, he use 2hander weapon and I was using 1hander and a shield. We both have faeries as healing. Anyway the duel lasted around four minutes and dunno how I have lost, of course he killed my faerie and I almost had his.

After the duel, I asked him some questions, unfort he just stubborn and wont chat with me. So I was wondering if 2hand weapons would be more effection than 1h, wont be able to block.

Not sure what role he have, I do believe he was part druid, since he teleported behind me. So I had Just/Druid and some into Sent.

Can someone explain to me what I did wrong? Maybe using the wrong skills during attack and he may have inspected me before he wanted to duel me. So I didn't get a chance to look at his. My gears is decent and still using the blue mace from planar vendor, 13.3dps lol.

I also asked him how well he can handle rogues during duel/pvp, so I have no clues since he doesn't talk.

So I am trying to make a decent healer/tank for my druid, hoping Just/Druid/Sent will do the tricks. Most skill points will go in Just/Druid tho.
    Couldn't update my post, so made another quote here...

Anyway he call himself "Hardthunder" and remind me of this build Cey Cleric PvP under PvP Guides. Having (61Shaman/10Druid/5Oracle) Doesn't look like I can res or heal much on this build.
    Last edited by redindus69; 09-12-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Telaran

So I was wondering if 2hand weapons would be more effection than 1h, wont be able to block.
    2h weapons do more dmg, and at low levels you don't block that often

Its impossible to tell you what you did wrong cos we cant see your/his gear, your/his build, etc

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwaltzer View Post
    2h weapons do more dmg, and at low levels you don't block that often

Its impossible to tell you what you did wrong cos we cant see your/his gear, your/his build, etc
    the weapons you use as a cleric have no bearing on the damage you deal. the only thing with weapons is the stats they provide hence why we have extra SP on them over warrior and rogue and their low AP since their damage is partially derrived by their weapon damage.

in the fight listed above i would say they hit harder since shield gives significantly less stats than a tome or non-shield OH. without knowing what the 2 builds were its hard to say what you "did wrong" if anything at all. for your build you may have played it perfectly just that they had a better build.

giving your level i wouldnt worry about it, when they introduced the XP lock (although it didnt last long) i created a PvP warden for warfronts in low level, me and my team were invincible as well as getting alot of kills myself. PvP 1v1 at any level is not very well balanced and duels are even worse and afaik doesnt take any PvP stats/ability reductions into account (i can 1 shot someone with my druid in a duel but in PvP it is impossible to 1shot someone regardless of your build).

Thank for the feedback guys, next time someone want to duel me I just need to take my time by inspecting them and see.

It could be the macros too, since I am a clicker lol. Anyway I am trying to learn how to setup the macro for my build.

I manage to find the player today, he is level 25 while i was 26. Unfort he was afk for moment then i had waited til he come back for a rematch. After viewing his gears, that 2hander blue maul is what hit me the most. He going for solid druid build here, because greater faerie he had summoned.

By the time i see him moving, i sent a duel request for a rematch, he turned and left lol. Look like he just want the achievement. Some players doesn't know what they are doing and trying to work something out to prevent making the samn mistake twice i like did. There a lot of players out there don't talk much or even want to learn.

+ Reply to Thread